Mod Map Question (Console/PS4)

AndOnTheDrums

Mod Map Question (Console/PS4)

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Hey all!

I've been looking for a North American mod map that supports seasons on console (PS4). I had settled on Oregon Springs, but there are a few immersion ruining bugs that I've run into, and I'm curious if anyone has a fix for me.

- The mirrors on some of my tractors occasionally go black. I looked into it and it seems to have something to do with reflective surfaces and that there can only be two mirrors visible at any time. It's especially an issue when driving the MF 7700. I've been playing a little on Green River, and it's not as big of an issue there. The only problem I have with Green River is that it's a Netherlands map, and that once again breaks immersion. SO - question...is there a work around for the mirror issue? Should I mess with the FOV setting so not all three mirrors are visible at one time?

- Cars seem to launch off a few of the roads, due to the hills on Oregon Springs. It looks fairly ridiculous. Anyone else have this happening?

- Assuming I can't fix these issues - anyone have a map recommendation that I might be overlooking? (North American feel, seasons support, large fields)

Thanks in advance for your time and help!
Addictedtofs

Re: Mod Map Question (Console/PS4)

Post by Addictedtofs »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am Assuming I can't fix these issues - anyone have a map recommendation that I might be overlooking? (North American feel, seasons support, large fields)
Thunder valley is decent. I removed a lot of the pine trees though and replaced them with regular trees. It's a fun map.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Guil

Re: Mod Map Question (Console/PS4)

Post by Guil »

The mirrors issue is a limitation of consoles.