Farming Simulator Feature Suggestions

Gunmasterkanto

Farming Simulator Feature Suggestions

Post by Gunmasterkanto »

I would be really happy if the mission board from farming simulator 15 and the suspention travel from FS 15 were incorperated into FS 19, FS 17 wasn't bad but if you drove any vehicles the suspention was as if non existant, Another possability that would be nice Is the reduction of steering sesitivity for people with controllers, when any vehicle gets up to speed the ever so slightest steering imput can spin out or even flip/jackknife a vehicle a fix to this would be amazing.
Earnest Pea

Re: Farming Simulator Feature Suggestions

Post by Earnest Pea »

Actually, its pretty common for real tractors to have no suspension at all, so FS17 does a better simulation than FS15. There are exceptions. I believe the JCB Fastracs have suspension in real life, and they also have suspension in the game.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

The complaint most people had (including myself) before FS17 was the fact that tractors had suspensions. Except for Fastracs and a few other rare exceptions, tractor suspension is limited to the seat, which is going to be included as a feature in FS19. *thumbsup*

+1 on the mission board, or something similar. I would love to be able to do field missions for other farmers with my equipment. Kind of a custom contractor sort of operation.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Agree. It would be nice to have the option of their equipment or yours when taking missions. Using their equipment is nice when you're getting use to FS17. It gives you the chance to try out everything, but after you've been playing for a while, you develop preferences.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

I agree being able to use your own kit do contract work would be a nice addition to the game
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Yeah the seats in Case IH tractors since the 2000’s have had an air ride suspension that you can adjust to make it stiffer with less give or softer and the chair has more cushion depending on how you wanted it set I think the cabs also have some kinda suspension system if you get the (I think it’s called premium) versions of a tractor those are the ones we always see in game Ik for case at least as we have the red leather seats and things of that nature
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I'd like to be able to buy second hand machinery, with a lower purchase price but higher maintenance costs, or introduce breakdowns, even in a simple form like a message telling you the machine is broken, it will cost £x and be out of action for X hours, with options to fix, sell or do nothing.
Then second hand machinery could have a low maintenance cost (parts for older kit tend to be cheaper) but a greater chance of breaking down.
I'd like to have the option of doing preventative maintenance (changing wearing metal, tyres, bearings etc.) to reduce the chances of breaking down.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

I wouldn't mind a sort of mission board that has messages from farmers wanting jobs doing.
eg. Pallets transporting, bales transporting, goods/crop transporting, that kind of thing, alongside fieldwork. But, whereas most fields on maps can be worked, with the notice board system only certain fields at certain times are available.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
nasenber

Post by nasenber »

Removing the White plastic from silage bales and also the twine from hay and straw bales before feeding animals because it's Not healthy for cows to Eat plastic
"Kühe sind meine Leidenschaft "
(Charles Dickens)
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

If we're going with this ^^ then it would be nice to be able to open a silage pit for like 1 meter at a time, instead of the automatic opening we have now ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Would like the ability to sell fields
Playing on PS5 and PC
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The idea of further variety in the missions would be good, it can get a bit boring harvesting beets for an hour + :lol:
The thing I enjoy most is setting up the farm the way i like it, so the ability to customise your yard with placeable silo's and pits etc and move buildings around more easily than you can atm would be good. Further interaction with animals would be good too with the ability to move them from one field to another for better grazing etc.
I've created a fourth farm yard on Lawfolds near the centre of the map to store my harvest when working on the larger fields rather than having to transport it back to one of the default farms which I really enjoyed setting up so anything that gives the player more options for map customisation like that would be great. I'm on PS4 so don't have some of the customisation tools that are available to PC users.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Maze313 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:00 pm Would like the ability to sell fields
This x1000 *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:38 pm
This x1000 *thumbsup*
THIS THIS THIS !!!
FS17 on XBone
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Im with that.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .