Farming Simulator Feature Suggestions

Gimli54

Re: Farming Simulator Feature Suggestions

Post by Gimli54 »

It would kinda help for the way I play as I try to start with a mid sized farm and equipment and work my way up and sometimes when I get to the bigger machines it feels a little odd with some of tr starter fields but since I still own then and can’t sell them I might as well use them so the ability to sell fields would defiantly help
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

if it was me...i think we should see some Vineyards. but the one main thing i think would be cool are Specialty Tractors built for vineyards and low areas and narrow spots..this wpuld be really cool imo.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Even the return of auctions like in fs13 but add the ability to auction your own fields as well. Setting the price and accepting the winning bid.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
CheTranqui

Post by CheTranqui »

I would like to see new maps that are oriented about exploiting various production elements:
  • One focused on animal production - what can be done with wool, manure and milk
  • Another focused on lumber and the BGA
I want these to be Giants' made. Error free, resource light, well designed. This would be super awesome. This is, of course, above and beyond the basic farm-the-land map.
AgriJock

Post by AgriJock »

It would be nice to choose which fields we put our animals in.
kpowell2025

Post by kpowell2025 »

U should put PC mods on PS4 and Xbox plz it will be very nice thx
Bruun

Post by Bruun »

In an upcoming FS, I would like to see more in depth maintenance. Having to purchase spare parts like filters, replacing blades, etc and perform the maintenance on the equipment, rather than just press a button. Have a harvester breakdown mid-harvest, and have to find what the problem is. Sorry if I'm resurrecting a topic
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

(land modification suggestion) Selling land resets changes. As you already have to sell all buildings, I'd be great to have a way to reset a lands topology.
Cbellgraph4

Post by Cbellgraph4 »

Please bring back the tow trucks from fs 19 into fs 21 as well as the 5th wheel hitch pick up truck😩
USAbritainfrance6

Post by USAbritainfrance6 »

For console, there should be splitscreen for 2 players, for those with a family who want to play the game, but someone else is already. Also, agricultural aviation
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

USAbritainfrance6 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:25 pm For console, there should be splitscreen for 2 players, for those with a family who want to play the game, but someone else is already. Also, agricultural aviation
There will never be split screen as it would require twice the resources to run
Playing on PC and PS4
GamerDaddy79

Post by GamerDaddy79 »

Hey All. So I am wondering why there has not been no upgrades to a character upgrade? 3d wise etc. Yes I understand it may cause some more lag, but perhaps a option to have this on or off for any. Also, a huge bonus would be for when using Mods, a option to select all mods or unselect all mods option. It is a pain if using tons of Mods and have to look through the huge list for the one mod you just added to the game list. Just some of my thoughts that may be simple but they would make the game a bit better. :) :gamer:
lompendans

Please fix the AI in Farming Simulator 22

Post by lompendans »

So, all i want to ask is, PLEASE. JUST. FIX. THE. AI. IN. FARMING. SIMULATOR. 22. like it was good before but now it got worse for some reason so can yall please fix it thanks
mitchya19

Post by mitchya19 »

It would be great if FS introduced Queensland sugarcane farming alongside Brazilian, with cane organised into drills and new vehicles added such as a John Deere cane harvester and elevating tippers such as a Carta bin. There are mods that include all these but console players can’t access them, it would be great to see these features in a new Farming Simulator.