Official Tipper Appreciation Thread

MrSquealypig

Official Tipper Appreciation Thread

Post by MrSquealypig »

They come in all colors, shapes, sizes, and configurations and are simple to operate, but also one of the most fun pieces of equipment to use in Farming Simulator 17. With the addition of the ability to tip anywhere in FS17--which I is something I often take for granted now--tipping has never been more enjoyable.

I've seen pretty many complaints in my time on this forum about how many tippers have been modded into the game, but I haven't found a tipper I didn't like to use yet. I'm personally hoping all of them and more make it into FS19.

Here's a brief video of all the beautiful tippers (but not all their configurations) available on the console version of FS17 as we come nearer to the end of this editions life-cycle:

Thanks Giants and all the modders who worked hard to give us such a diverse selection to fit any transportation job we could possibly find ourselves doing, and I hope people will continue making mods such as these even though they are not necessarily the most appreciated pieces of equipment!
fenixguy

Re: Official Tipper Appreciation Thread

Post by fenixguy »

This is great! You know, I've probably spent more time deciding which one to buy than any other piece of equipment. It's nice to have such a nice selection of highly detailed models.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
fcdrifter13

Re: Official Tipper Appreciation Thread

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Tippers are fine, until they have steering axles, then I want to sell and move on to the next. NOTHING gives me more frustration than bendy axles in this game.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT