FS19 and Pickup Trucks

GothicKing13

FS19 and Pickup Trucks

Post by GothicKing13 »

They haven't announced much for FS19. Though I am looking forward to how they incorporate horses and the dog. Plus, Cotton and Oat. :D - Glad they got JD along for the ride, but... I think I'm still stuck with my New Hollands. Everyone around the area I live tend to have New Holland tractors, so it's what I'm used to seeing. My fiancee's dad drives a New Holland T5.120, making hay etc... for the cows. But, my biggest wish. Is hopefully they will give us more options to the pickup trucks! Flatbeds, nice... small-ish flatbed trucks to haul bales around. 1 Ton Flatbed or even the 1 ton Tipper Trucks you see. Be nice, small and decent. Make good use transporting animal feed!

PS. Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum section.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
garyst

Re: FS19 and Pickup Trucks

Post by garyst »

Both me and my brother are really hoping to see a more heavy duty maybe dually modern pickup added to fs19 even if it still has to be lizard brand.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rebellions are built on hope
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yes, that's why I never hope. Just a wishful dream. lol

I especially don't mind the Lizard brand... they tend to be my favorite tractors. THAT's a HINT GIANTS! LOL - Give me my classics back! :(
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I hope for branded pickups,but Lizard is ok to.the dually 8ft beds standard and flat would be great.