Get back into FS17 or wait for FS19?

Weasle

Get back into FS17 or wait for FS19?

Post by Weasle »

So I have multiple farms I have over 300 hours into.

My favorites are Lawfolds, about 300 hours plus, and also I have a seasons map on the valley the old farm that I am working on, about 100 hours there too.

So, should I keep working and putting effort into these? Or would it be better to save that time and wait for FS19?

Struggling on what I should do with my time.

What would you do?
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Re: Get back into FS17 or wait for FS19?

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

keep farming on....
PS4
PS5
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

NNF(Never not farm!) There's still some great mods to come out to keep the farm fresh. I'm personally gonna prep a PC setup for FS19 launch, but there's still enough time to play a 200+hr savegame yet.
I make jokes that others don't get.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Just wait for lone oak. That should keep us going for another 300hrs. That map looks amazing
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Yeah Lone Oak does look amazing.

I can't help myself, I guess I will just keep farming till FS19. Its too much fun.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Weasle wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 am So I have multiple farms I have over 300 hours into.

My favorites are Lawfolds, about 300 hours plus, and also I have a seasons map on the valley the old farm that I am working on, about 100 hours there too.

So, should I keep working and putting effort into these? Or would it be better to save that time and wait for FS19?

Struggling on what I should do with my time.

What would you do?
both
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
reider

Post by reider »

I usually start a map and play it until the money is flowing easily. Then go on to another map. But lately, in readiness for the 2019 version, I've started doing a bit in one map one day and another on a different day and keep alternating between 3-4. I also restarted an older map I didn't do a lot with. so there's usually plenty to keep us going until then, one way or another. You could also learn to edit maps if you don't already, using the Giants Editor.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

From a console perspective, I feel it will be much easier to play 17 right up to the release of 19 with having mods now, new maps yet to come, etc. I spent the majority of 17 playing time on GCV, until Oregon Springs came out. Tried several other maps, but none fit quite like that one. Really looking forward to Lone Oak. For me personally, it and OS will easily take me thru to the 19 release, whereas 15 was starting to get a little "stale" by this point. The lack of mods, mod maps, etc. allowed that to happen pretty easily.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
dutchman063

Post by dutchman063 »

Hold out for FS21