[FS17] Straw Harvest Add-on (Pellet-hall crane question)

Pict

[FS17] Straw Harvest Add-on (Pellet-hall crane question)

Post by Pict »

I just noticed they have an update out for this great 3rd party DLC and it allows you to chose dedicated controls for the pellet-hall crane, which makes it much easier to use.

While I was looking at their website, https://www.creative-mesh.com/addon I spotted a tool on the crane I can't manage to access (see screen below), that looks like some kind of pallet handling tool, which would be really useful in a place that makes pallets, but stops when 3 are on the production line.

So, to the question, has anyone seen this tool, know what it is and or how to access it in game?
manosaurus

Re: [FS17] Straw Harvest Add-on (Pellet-hall crane question)

Post by manosaurus »

Where is the link to update this? Because on the version I have that attachement isn’t an option
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's says it only comes with a shovel and bale grab.
Pict

Post by Pict »

manosaurus wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:06 pm Where is the link to update this? Because on the version I have that attachement isn’t an option
I have yet to access this in either version 1.0.0 or the current version 1.1.0 like I said in the OP

Updating is not straight forward though...

From their Facebook page...
Creative Mesh
April 5 ·
The Update 1.1 for the Addon Straw Harvest has been available for mac versions since this morning. You can get the update under "My Account" and "Instant Downloads" on https://www.aerosoft.com/ (only Mac and versions bought right from aerosoft, everyone else needs to go to https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login)
Do you use seasons mod and play on one of the two standard maps Sosnovka or Goldcrest Valley, you should continue to play with version 1.0 of the Addon Straw Harvest, unfortunately this combination is making some trouble right now. We're looking for a quick fix and let you know as soon as we find a way.
Last edited by Pict on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Guil wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 pm It's says it only comes with a shovel and bale grab.
True, same applies to the manual...

But, there is no mention of the "Empty Pellet Hall" placeable that comes with patch 1.1.0 either

I just found that today and was pleasantly surprised :)

From what they say about patch 1.1.0
Do you use seasons mod and play on one of the two standard maps Sosnovka or Goldcrest Valley, you should continue to play with version 1.0 of the Addon Straw Harvest, unfortunately this combination is making some trouble right now. We're looking for a quick fix and let you know as soon as we find a way.
I imagine another patch will follow soon enough...and hope they will make the pallet handling tool for the crane available..and a version of the "Empty Pellet Hall" with a crane in it too.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Well it has been 2months now from that fb post. Still no update, so it might take awhile