Farming Simulator 2019 AMERICAN EQUIPMENT

JACK LANGSTON NIKE

Farming Simulator 2019 AMERICAN EQUIPMENT

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

I look at the new game photos with the John Deere's for the 2019, and the one with the grain chaser bin, it's unloading it into a bottom dump grain trailer, and with my experience in agriculture semi trucks and trailers, that is a American grain trailer. So hopefully Giants will make some American semi trucks as well, because the Lizard Barrelcore is a Peterbilt without the Peterbilt logo on it. So let's all hope Giants will get the licenses for Peterbilt and some other famous truck manufacturers like Freightliner and International, and include some true real semi trucks and trailers, and pickup trucks in Farming Simulator 2019. Also, we need a few newer forestry equipment brands also, maybe Madill and Timbercat. Peterbilt, Freightliner, and John Deere for the win!
Alagos

Re: Farming Simulator 2019 AMERICAN EQUIPMENT

Post by Alagos »

Honestly, I hope they didn't waste any money on Semi and pickup truck brands, this is still a farming game. For ETS2 and ATS are there if you want to drive a truck...
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

So if it's a Peterbilt without a Peterbilt logo on it how are you losing out? What difference is a Peterbilt logo going to make?
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Adding a logo allows giants to copy/paste items to increase their equipment count so players feel they're getting more for their buck.
At the same time saying "... this is still a farming game" doesn't jive with me. I live in the country surrounded by farms and never seen a farmer driving a scorpion king or a train. A farmer down the road from me who clears my driveway in the winter recently cleared a new field and he hired a company to do all the clearing. I didn't bother to ask him if he jumps in a train to go sell his crops because I didn't want to look like a retard.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There's a large number of farms that do have Thier own train yards. Saw a clip of one in Canada too
CheTranqui

Post by CheTranqui »

In my current solo game I own 3 semi trucks and 8 semi trailers. That's actually about equivalent to my regular farm fleet where I have 3 tractors and around 14 or so implements.

I would love to see those be a bit more themed and have a more coherent design than "solid color" built into these trucks and trailers. If it takes a new license agreement to make it happen, then I would consider that worthwhile, for sure.
Paulyboy

Post by Paulyboy »

I agree. I would like to see more American trucks and trailers. Like peterbilts 379 and 389. Some with flat top sleepers and some with the ultra sleepers and day cabs. Regular frames and stretched frames. We definitely need some American dump trailers, hopper bottom trailers. Heil is a good brand as well as several others. I just think there should be an equal amount of american trucks as european.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I think you mean Tigercat, not Timbercat.

I don't see forestry getting a huge upgrade in terms of equipment and brands. Right now the available equipment is so limited, adding one item, let alone a brand, would be a big addition.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I see and think Peterbilt would be great.on our farm it was International trucks and Ford and a few Chevrolets.having them branded helps,so they have permission to not only use the name and emblems, but copy exact cab/hood and interior looks and measurements in scale..just like model making in in 1/25 or any other scale goes..but its about money and time..and here in my county USA.money gets in the way...alot...take care all.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Foresty could get a nice upgrade as far as equipment goes due to John Deerebeing in fs19. John Deere has a good fleet of foresty equipment if that is part of the license agreement. Excited to see what comes to the foresty end of things.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Any new brands added to the game is a good thing. However, I hope they focus on improving the game instead of only adding new brands. I'm perfectly happy driving a Lizardbilt or Lizworth truck.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

I don't have a problem with unlicensed semi's and pickups. However I would like to see them at least put a little effort in and make up brands for the various unlicensed things in the game. Giants seems like a creative bunch so I'm sure they could come up with some fun brand names (just don't go GTA levels of cheese).
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

McClung wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm Foresty could get a nice upgrade as far as equipment goes due to John Deerebeing in fs19. John Deere has a good fleet of foresty equipment if that is part of the license agreement. Excited to see what comes to the foresty end of things.
That's putting it lightly. The current lineup with Ponsse is limited to wheeled harvesters and wheeled forwarders...because that primarily what Ponsse makes, and pretty much everything is built off of one similar platform.

Deere makes wheeled and tracked harvesters, wheeled and tracked feller bunchers, forwarders, skidders, swing machines & knuckleboom loaders. All designed upon 3 similar design platforms.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I completely agree with you DeereJason. I put it so lightly bc this is still farming simulator. As much as I'd love to see a 948 or even better a 748 (used to run a GIII) Im gonna try and keep my hopes grounded. I do have high hopes for jd forestry mods but not so high for them being in the base fs19 game.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

McClung wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:44 am I completely agree with you DeereJason. I put it so lightly bc this is still farming simulator. As much as I'd love to see a 948 or even better a 748 (used to run a GIII) Im gonna try and keep my hopes grounded. I do have high hopes for jd forestry mods but not so high for them being in the base fs19 game.
I feel the same. I don't do a lot of forestry now, mainly because the controls feel cumbersome and the physics are still a bit awkward. I do think with the supposed new controls that it will be a more popular feature. Forestry has so much more potential and more equipment choices (not necessarily brands) can make that possible.