HELP! Modhub has gone crazy on me

Judge Pootie

HELP! Modhub has gone crazy on me

Post by Judge Pootie »

Hi there, I have a problem with the mod hub and download times. I've been having a problem downloading a map or anything in general. I've hard reset my xbox and checked my connection and I'm at 69mb/s download speed and Internets good..I've then deleted my game to see if it was a problem with the game file and it's still doing the same thing....... I downloaded the 10.5g game in 20 mins and I can't get a 500mb map past the 42% mark for over an hour.. Previous to this I had no problem downloading mods at a high rate of speed. this all seemed to occur after I deleted the map gorale on my xbox when me and my friend noticed the multiplayer lag was too much on it so we went to download loss berg. he on the other hand was able to download it with ease while I'm still sitting here lost for words.
I am a Xbox one player

Can anybody help me ???
HarvestMan

Re: HELP! Modhub has gone crazy on me

Post by HarvestMan »

You can try and message Giants help email, they have good support.
I personally play on PC and don't own an Xbox One.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

What percentage of space do you have left?
Most of the time I hear this problem, you are at 100%.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Farmer216 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 am What percentage of space do you have left?
Most of the time I hear this problem, you are at 100%.
I was there when it happened - JP had to delete everything (including his game), redownload, and even from 0 mods, it was hardly downloading.

In the meantime, his actual game downloaded in about 2-30 mins.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Sounds like something local- have you ample free space on your xbox? Something isn't right but it's finding what it is- if there was a modhub problem you would expect to see a lot of users affected not just one. Was it downloading other updates at the same time? Was something else on your home network downloading/streaming while you were having problems? Are you close to your data limit? Were you trying it at "peak" time when all your neighbours are using their internet as depending on your contention ratio will affect your line...
FS17 on XBone