FS19 John Deere EU-US Versions?

Lost1nSpace

FS19 John Deere EU-US Versions?

Post by Lost1nSpace »

So, first off all, FINALLY. Really happy that John Deere finally will be a part of the base game of farming simulator, a big step in my opinion.

So here comes my question/wish, that i think alot of people really would like to have as a config for the tractors/machines now that we have JD onboard is the option for EU-Version and US-Version, the 8R from the ingame pictures is a EU Version, but i think the best thing would be for all the JD/Case would be to have in config the option to choose what we want.

Also the 8R ofc is confirmed, but i also think we will get 100% the 9R/RX, and a Tracked JD so either a 9RT or 8RT, but now it comes to what make me afraid, 6R, i really hope we get both the small version of the 6R, and the big chassi version (6250R). But also 7R, what are your guesses?
fenixguy

Re: FS19 John Deere EU-US Versions?

Post by fenixguy »

+1 all of the above. Would also like to have the option to have a front 3 point/pto or not (when it's an option IRL).

Not that it really matters, but it would make me happy for sure.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 pm +1 all of the above. Would also like to have the option to have a front 3 point/pto or not (when it's an option IRL).

Not that it really matters, but it would make me happy for sure.
Thanks, forgot about that, thought of that earlyer aswell :hi: 6r-7r-8r irl has the option for either 3 point or weight so that would be good aswell *thumbsup*
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

#UStractorsmatter

Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

The only JD I would care to have is the 4000 series. From 4020-4960 2wd and 4wd rear duals.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Just curious, are there really that many differences between the EU and US version?
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Mostly wheels/tire options and front linkage. I have noticed in recent years that US farmers are starting to incorporate some European-styled stuff into their operations. It's just far less common.

Compare this to the above picture.

eric21

Post by eric21 »

The US version has a longer nose
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

The biggest difference I’ve seen is EU versions have the red diagonal lines for their safety bars/lights what have you while US versions have orange hazard lights it’s not a big difference in terms of actual size and utility but their are times when I find myself looking for the orange hazards and see the red lines instead I do wish they had the option but I’ll play the game either way I enjoy it to much as it is
Ps. I forgot to say the tires as well almost all the duals you can use that aren’t narrow have those weird metal lines or whatever they are (I don’t mean to be rude I just don’t know what they’re called) I would truly love it if we could have an actual axle that the hubs mount on instead of those weird deep well style duals
garyst

Post by garyst »

Think they are called banded duals. Over in the U.S. most everyone uses a longer axle with hubs to mount the duals on like you said. A lot of Farmers in my area space their duals wide because most crops are grown on 38" row spacing over here.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I was wondering the same thing don_apple, but where i live, we only have the extra long axle to put extra wheels on, we dont have the EU stuff around here or at least as far as i can tell, but whatever happens, happens, im just excited that JD got on board with FS.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I think its funny...people have been crying and whining about getting JD for years now... then they finally get it....and it still isn't enough.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 pm I think its funny...people have been crying and whining about getting JD for years now... then they finally get it....and it still isn't enough.
fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 pm Not that it really matters, but it would make me happy for sure.
This is a conversation about tractors on a farming game forum. Is that not okay? I'm sure if it's a problem, the mods will deal with it appropriately.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

It's not a problem, but still funny.
The tractors are for like 90-95% the same, the only changes are cosmetic, even the wheels, and in Europe farmers like their front linkage.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also we don't have the long nose versions