What Equipment is everyone using on Lone Oak Farm

Patrick73

Re: What Equipment is everyone using on Lone Oak Farm

Post by Patrick73 »

Thanks ^^
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

I'm only using american equipment, Casearias' Case 72 Series tractors, the ingame NH Mower, J&M 680 Gravity Wagons, American Case IH 1680 Harvester, a Rhino Ag Rake, American NH Baler, GMC Pickup, Great Plains seeder, then I'm planing on moving towards all the big american stuff, Seed Hawk, 9R(X), DB planters, Kinze overloader etc etc.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Getting ready to get some corn in the ground.

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Using the starting equipment for now. This map doesn't require you to use big machinery or small machinery but both. Use big equipment for big fields, small for small.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Is everyone using seasons on this? I’ve got two saves,one with and one without
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Patrick73 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:29 pm Is everyone using seasons on this? I’ve got two saves,one with and one without
I am not. I like seasons sometimes but lately i find myself with a lot down time so for this time i am not because i want to stay busy for a bit.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
empato

Post by empato »

Patrick73 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:29 pm Is everyone using seasons on this? I’ve got two saves,one with and one without
Not only this map. Don`t play without Seasons anymore since it came out.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I refuse to ever play this game without seasons now. :lol:

I did "cheat" and mowed both grass fields for silage and hay before I reset the fields for seasons. I'm using US midwest geo. I was going to use Fendt equipment on this map but it just seems wrong with all the CaseIH flags scattered around.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I wish I’d started with the Midwest geo now....how is the weather on that?
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

if you like playing realistic, bulletbill says the default seasons weather is pretty much similar for Oregon. i'm play 3 day seasons I got a big bud 450, international 8000 series and a john deere 6810, and two gleaner combines
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Thefisherj wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:46 pm if you like playing realistic, bulletbill says the default seasons weather is pretty much similar for Oregon. i'm play 3 day seasons I got a big bud 450, international 8000 series and a john deere 6810, and two gleaner combines
What gleaners do you have i have been looking for one preferably an n7
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ I love that big bud and I wish I’d bought the dlc earlier. Definitely going to be taking delivery of another one 😁 I’ve got the medium sized case combine so for the fun factor I may just keep adding them to my fleet,it’s good fun running multiple combines
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

I have n6/n7 it came with other older equipment as well

here's the link
https://gamesmods.net/farming-simulator ... -v100.html
averydan

Post by averydan »

I sold several of my start ups and bought cheaper replacements. For instance, sold my Case combines and bought the BSM Massey combine. Instant money maker. I plan on this until I can buy more land and then step up to a big boy Case combine. Once again, I have a little PC jealousy..... I want a Chevy C-10 pickup!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

averydan wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:55 pm I sold several of my start ups and bought cheaper replacements. For instance, sold my Case combines and bought the BSM Massey combine. Instant money maker. I plan on this until I can buy more land and then step up to a big boy Case combine. Once again, I have a little PC jealousy..... I want a Chevy C-10 pickup!!
I van honestly say that while it is nice to have options like the c10, mods like that are few and far between. The c10 has a lot of sound related issues and while the model and texture are nice it is a deal breaker for me. I wish that all mods had to go through some of the testing that console mods did as it would sort out a lot of trash or at least show people that hey it isn't right please fix these issues