What Equipment is everyone using on Lone Oak Farm

Gimli54

Re: What Equipment is everyone using on Lone Oak Farm

Post by Gimli54 »

I was debating how big I wanted to start this map out with since I normally trade the starting stuff to something about 6-9 m wide but when I saw the map I decided I might try to go real big with this operation so I started out with a 9230 case combine with a 45ft Draper a t7. to pull the 18 m Great Plains planter and a case optum to pull the horse joker cultivator from the horse dlc as well as that fertilizer spreader kept the twinstar and got the bsm 70,000 trailer I plan to make one mega field right next to the shop with I think it’s 34,35,&36 but I could be slightly off ok their number they’re just east to the main shop though
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Sounds like you’ve gone down my route,only I have the small big bud which is a bargain for that horsepower...apart from that our equipment is the same. Go big or go home on this map!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Im doing all MF on it.
Sold all starting equipment.
Found all the gold.
Bought field 46 next to the taco stand and field 47.
Got the OshKosh truck. ITR semi trailer. BSM 4000H flatbed.
MF mower and MF 125F baler.
MF sprayer.MF399T MF383 MF240
MF 8700 black edition and Amazone Condor
2 MF 27 one with 6m capello
McHale HS2000
Kverneland Optima V.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

is it out on xbox? doing Baltic sea now for a whilew. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Interesting what everyone's been using I still have to start because I'm on the fence about what size to use (I've stopped with the working up, I start with all the equipment is need then just spend money I make on the odd field). Been contemplating getting big bud (which I havnt before as the maps I usually play are too small) good to hear others are using it.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ I would get the big bud pack if I were you,I was that dlcs harshest critic but it’s perfect on this map
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

That's good to hear, I was worried all of it would too over the top but at the same time I'm planning on playing lone oak along side oakfield so I don't want field work to take too long. Seen a lot of youtubers using the subsoiler from the pack on lone oak. Thanks for the advice :)

I'll report back with my fleet when I'm setup.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ I use the subsoiler,when I saw the size of fields on lone oak I thought why not although it was after a bottle of red late on Friday night 😁
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:39 pm ^^ I use the subsoiler,when I saw the size of fields on lone oak I thought why not although it was after a bottle of red late on Friday night 😁
You're probably the only guy the plow textures lined up for on that night.. :mrgreen:
I make jokes that others don't get.
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

So far. Sold all the starting equipment. Except the truck.

Got 2 Deere's. The 9R and the 7530
Got an old Ford TW25
CLAAS Lexion. (purely for harvesting grass seed)
Claas scorpion telehandler
List of equipment too long to list. But includes great plains seeder from the big bud pack. Smyth bale trailer.
Kuhn metris sprayer. Kuhn axis fertilizer spreader.
And some gear from the straw harvest add on.

Wanted some more Deere equipment but finding MR converted stuff is pretty hard. Gonna have to have a go at converting things to MR.
The claas needs to go but no real other way to harvest grass seed as far as I'm aware.
Obviously playing with seasons, on hard with More Realistic mod! Nearly 20 hours in and loving this map.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I got some new mods today, but I dont have the Cash to get them quite yet. I have my Big tractors picked out, and for once its not the small big bud, actually a JD. I think its fun that everyone is starting differently. Like I said earlier I like the small start, it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I am able to buy a field or new tractor because I worked my butt off getting that money together. The only issue I have found so far with the mods I am using is the C10 doesnt make a good sound and will be replaced sooner than later, and that my baler apparently doesnt put out HD bales but somewhere in between, but I guess thats what I get for 2000$ baler. Oh and that my ford sickle mower stopped working after I turned off ground response and then wouldnt work any longer after that.

If anyone knows of a older NH roller baler I would be interested. I like that style but all the ones I have seen are just jacked up or the proportions are wrong or thye just dont work right.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

BigNRichlll wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:06 pm
Patrick73 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:39 pm ^^ I use the subsoiler,when I saw the size of fields on lone oak I thought why not although it was after a bottle of red late on Friday night 😁
You're probably the only guy the plow textures lined up for on that night.. :mrgreen:
Yeah they looked ok to me! Lol thought I’d bought two big buds 😁 as jack Whitehall said in the USA if you have to glasses of wine you are an alcoholic in the U.K. you are the designated driver! I’ll hasten to add that I don’t condone drink driving in any shape way or form...it was just a joke referring to the English drinking habits!
Last edited by Patrick73 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

I'm having some trouble finding the sheep pen I own four fields
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:16 pm I'm having some trouble finding the sheep pen I own four fields
The buy point should be at the gates in the sheep farm, like if you were going to head towards the field 22 entrance.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Currently I'm using the starting equipment and plan to for awhile. I intend to go with brands advertised at the shop, where possible. Though things I have changed are:

- Sold the Vogelnoot cultivator and bought 2 RC Max toothed rollers, these are awesome.
- purchased another 3m Great Plains seed drill
- Upgraded combine headers to 7.6m MF abd 6m Capello versions
- Sold the solid fertiliser spreader
- Swapped out the chaser bin with the smaller Horsch mod, UW160 I think it's called.

Plan to purchase a Case Puma as my next tractor and will look at the larger Great Plains seeder.

Currently have the starting fields plus the one that wraps around the Lone Oak.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra