Amazon pre order

markare

Re: Amazon pre order

Post by markare »

Everything of mine is digital download. Pay once that's it. If you buy a disc and it gets damaged you need to buy it again. Plus disc drives fail. Especially with original xbone.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
NateS

Post by NateS »

I like to pre order my games from gamestop. I enjoy having the artwork and physical disk as well as the pre order bonus. Also, when the next game comes out, I can trade the old one back in to them for a fair amount.

Edit: Current trade in value for FS17 is $11
PC & PS4
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im on the west coast so i can play starting at 9 pm plus my nearest gamestop is a 30 min drive.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

If they do a pre-order on digital through xbone, then I might do it. Otherwise it's a hard pass for me. I've got little kids and disks get lost, scratched, etc.
Guil

Post by Guil »

There was for FS17 so can't see it been any different for FS19.
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Thanks for the reminder! Amazon Prime pre-order discount is in effect for this one. They don't offer it on every game like they used to do so bonus.

I always order new games on disc for PS4 through Amazon. Their track record has been pretty solid over the years for games arriving on the launch day. They miss occasionally but odds are good there will be no problem, especially ordering this far out.
Farming on PS5
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 and they missed the date....... £10 into my account because I rang them rather than email!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.