The mods I didn't think I needed: Fortschritt

Old-an-Slow

The mods I didn't think I needed: Fortschritt

Post by Old-an-Slow »

If you told me a year ago that there would be a 100hp tractor, a slightly rusty old harvester and that I would need to have them in my games, I would have said no way.

Just wanted to show some love for the Fortschritt mods that have come out recently for console. I was starting to get into the older/smaller equipment at the beginning of 2018. When the E516 harvester came out I realized why I wanted small/old/unique equipment to farm with.

The recent release of the Fortschritt ZT 323-A, which was kinda under the radar, prompted this appreciation thread. Well made and has one of my favorite things, unique engine sounds. I have one that is fitting on nicely on Baltic Sea :) The tools that match are great and I recommend all the Fortschritt items for small equipment farmers. Modders are welcome to keep them coming.

So thanks to AAA Modding and Perkins Modding for great extra flavor in FS17! You PC guys should also thank Rayana/lookee86 for that ES512 harvester, too.
Farming on PS5
Dusty1424

Re: The mods I didn't think I needed: Fortschritt

Post by Dusty1424 »

That's a cool harvester and one of my favourite mods great sounds detail and animation ,thanks to all the modders who give us this older equipment ,adds a whole different way to play *thumbsup*
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

I totally agree. There is one last peice of equipment for the small stuff and that is a corn planter. Then the small farms would be complete
hoop17

Post by hoop17 »

Couldn't agree more. I love this whole family of mods. Of the highest quality and truly unique. Well done modders!
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Glad there's some folks appreciating these. The TZ323 is gonna replace the Hurliman H488 as the tractor I have on every map (little Hurliman still awesome tho).

The Fortschritt brand history is interesting: Started in 1895, remained operating through both world wars, became a nationalized East German company after the wall went up and then back to a private company again after the wall came down. Now it looks to be licensed to manufacture in China as of a couple years ago.
Farming on PS5