Help with cows on Sosnovka (FS17 on PS4)

CnyFarmSim

Help with cows on Sosnovka (FS17 on PS4)

Post by CnyFarmSim »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post though I have been visiting this forum on many occasions and it has helped me tremendously. So thank you! But anyway my question is about the cows on the map Sosnovka. The cleanliness is dropping (around 58% now) but there doesn't seem be any "mess" around the feeding area. I only have 5 of them and I'm playing on hard with seasons on, not sure if that changes anything. But any help would be appreciated!
Thanks very much to the creators of this wonderful game at Giants and to the entire community as a whole!
Alagos

Re: Help with cows on Sosnovka (FS17 on PS4)

Post by Alagos »

Cleanliness doesn't get refreshed instantly, it updates every few minutes, like the milk/feed quantities.
I think there should be 2 feeding troughs for grass/silage/tmr and 1 for water, are you sure both are clean?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Hi and welcome to the forums. I had around 120 cows and i noticed there would sometimes be leftover feed outside the feeding area at the trough by where you water them. I used the sweeper Rabaud SUPERNET 2200A by black sheep modding to go over the area and it helped solve the not clean problem for me. I know with seasons it can take awhile for the clean to jump to 100% so i hope it works for you.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
CnyFarmSim

Post by CnyFarmSim »

Alagos wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:25 pm Cleanliness doesn't get refreshed instantly, it updates every few minutes, like the milk/feed quantities.
I think there should be 2 feeding troughs for grass/silage/tmr and 1 for water, are you sure both are clean?
I see, I didn't realize that there were two different feeding throughs! Thanks for the input!
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Glad I could help, have fun farming!
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

Hi. Sorry to jump on this thread... How on earth do you put fresh bedding down? Every time I try with the correct equipment it tells me food is suffice for 6 days... Cleanliness is at 0% it's driving me nuts. Please help
Xbox.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Cleanliness is the food waste on the ground near the feeding troughs,use a bucket on a front loader to clean it up or even better the sweeping brush by Blacksheep Modding. The straw has nothing to do with cleanliness