John Deere equipment list to be seen in FS 2019

JACK LANGSTON NIKE

John Deere equipment list to be seen in FS 2019

Post by JACK LANGSTON NIKE »

Okay, we know that John Deere is going to be Farming Simulator 2019, and we all want to know what equipment will be in the game from John Deere, so here's the list that I have of the equipment that will be in the game and the equipment that may be in the game. (Tractor's horsepower ratings shown next to tractor models)

Certain is going to be in game (don't discriminate, this is only what I believe to be in the game based on past farming simulators)

Tractors-

9RX/9RXT/9R (420-620hp)
8R/8RT (245-400hp)
7R (210-310hp)
6M (140-210hp)

Harvesters-(grain tank capacities shown in bushels and liters for combine harvesters)

S Series combines (400 bushels)
T Series combines (11,000 liters)

Combine headers- (includes corn headers and normal headers with width and row size)

718C (18 rows of corn)
716C (16 Rows of corn)

Draper headers-

745fd(45ft)
740fd(40ft)

Forage harvesters- (horsepower shown next to models)

8000 Series (375-832hp)

Forage harvester headers- (width shown next to models)

Corn headers (forage harvesting)-

770 (10 rows)
778 (8rows)

Pickup Headers (forage harvesting)

659 (14.8ft)

Seeders/sowing equipment (seed tank capacity and width shown next to models)

1870 air hoe seed drill (76ft working width)
C850 air seed cart (850 bushel seed capacity)

Wheel loaders (horsepower shorn next to models)

944K Hybrid wheel loader (536hp)

Skid steer loaders (horsepower shown next to models)

333G (100hp)

Tractor frontloaders

440R
400E

This is the first part of the list, second part available soon, not all equipment listed on my lists are bound to be in the game for sure so do not, I repeat do not spread the word of the equipment listed here being on Farming Simulator 2019 because some people will be upset if they don't see the equipment listed in the game
Mark0306090120

Re: John Deere equipment list to be seen in FS 2019

Post by Mark0306090120 »

The 944K is a mining wheel loader
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Some revisions...

6R over 6M
9R, 9RT, 9RX (no 9RXT)
S790 & S780 have 400 bu/14,100 L (S770 & S760 are smaller) will probably for sure see a S790 & T670.

Doubt that we'll see a wheel loader. If we do, it will probably be a 644K or smaller. Would likely see other equipment before a wheel loader...like forestry.

332G is a skid steer, 333G is a track loader

Probably won't see Deere front loaders, probably will be what's in the game now.

Will see a row crop planter before a seeder...Deere has the best planter unit in the market.

The 9R series will be interesting because Deere is the only brand that has 3 configurations of high horsepower tractors...wheeled, 2-track & 4-track.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Here's a breakdown I did a few weeks ago based on what was in FS17...

viewtopic.php?f=893&t=126204&p=994714#p994714
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Wait JD makes a 2 track tractor like the Smart tracks?
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

All you have to do is think about the balance of the game to see that most of that will not be in the game.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Well i doubt JD would have agreed to go into the game without their like for like, core models being put along side their competitors.

If they follow suit with what is in fs17 for the likes of case, new holland etc it should have:

6, 7, 8 and 9 series tractors, maybe a 5 series as well

a small/medium combine and a large combine.

a telehandler (maybe a centre pivot and a 4ws one)

a round and a square baler

I'm not expecting a whole host of JD implements and to be honest, I'm not really fussed about that.

It would be good to see a JD gator and if they do put the gator in we might see an ATV category

They have a big presence in the forestry market but i believe that is a separate part of the company to the ag stuff and Valmet have something to do with it IIRC. It would be great to see a JD forwarder and harvester in the game though as the forestry aspect of the game has been a bit stagnant since it was introduced.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Gator is a pre order bonus. Donnt forget the cotton and sugarcane harvesters JD makes
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BigC92 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:25 am Wait JD makes a 2 track tractor like the Smart tracks?
A 2-track is considered to be only 2-tracks, nothing else, like a Challenger.

That said, Deere is working on a tractor design simular to the Case IH Magnum Rowtrac/New Holland T8 w/ Smartrax. No good real life photos to speak of, but I know they have a couple designs.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Coldlandlord wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 am

They have a big presence in the forestry market but i believe that is a separate part of the company to the ag stuff and Valmet have something to do with it IIRC.
Deere no longer makes telehandlers. The closest thing they offer is a deal with Wacker-Neuson to sell Kramer at machines at Deere dealers in Europe.

Deere has 2 equipment divisions, "ag & turf" and "construction & forestry". Deere forestry equipment is made by Deere. They had made a few things like skidders for a long time, but the great majority of their forestry line stems from their purchase of Timberjack 20 years ago. I don't believe Valmet has anything to do with it.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Coldlandlord wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 am Well i doubt JD would have agreed to go into the game without their like for like, core models being put along side their competitors.

If they follow suit with what is in fs17 for the likes of case, new holland etc it should have:

6, 7, 8 and 9 series tractors, maybe a 5 series as well

a small/medium combine and a large combine.

a round and a square baler

I'm not expecting a whole host of JD implements and to be honest, I'm not really fussed about that.

It would be good to see a JD gator and if they do put the gator in we might see an ATV category

They have a big presence in the forestry market but i believe that is a separate part of the company to the ag stuff and Valmet have something to do with it IIRC. It would be great to see a JD forwarder and harvester in the game though as the forestry aspect of the game has been a bit stagnant since it was introduced.
I think yuo misunderstand, we have no idea just what JD equipment they were offered to add to the game, it may just be one or two tractors, and if you think that giants will make the game unbalanced just because a piece of equipment is green is not the correct way to think about things.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Jd I’ve heard has some good stuff in dirt moving equipment more specifically guys I’ve talked to who worked on dirt moving and leveling crews said they would take JD 9r’s pulling a dirt pan over anything any day so maybe if 3D ground becomes a think we could see that eventually
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 pm
BigC92 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:25 am Wait JD makes a 2 track tractor like the Smart tracks?
A 2-track is considered to be only 2-tracks, nothing else, like a Challenger.

That said, Deere is working on a tractor design simular to the Case IH Magnum Rowtrac/New Holland T8 w/ Smartrax. No good real life photos to speak of, but I know they have a couple designs.
Ok, i see what your saying, thanks for the info.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah like you said Fcdrifter, thats not the way to go about things, tbh i think we'll get probably the same amount of tractors like we do with Case IH and NH, i really hope we will see some big 4x4's with wheels and tracks, im sure we won't get 2 tractors, we will have to wait and see.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

fcdrifter13 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:55 pm
I think yuo misunderstand, we have no idea just what JD equipment they were offered to add to the game, it may just be one or two tractors, and if you think that giants will make the game unbalanced just because a piece of equipment is green is not the correct way to think about things.
It's going to be more than one or two tractors. There's a big difference between a Deere license and an AGCO or CNH license. Not that they are more privileged or are higher priority, but because of branding. Outside a few small exceptions, Deere is one brand. AGCO is 4 different tractor brands and 3 combine brands...plus several other brands. CNH is 3 tractor brands and 2 major brands.

In the end, it's not so much about brand representation as it is about Parent Company representation.