Grass wont grow after installing mods

kcb8519

Grass wont grow after installing mods

Post by kcb8519 »

I installed a few mods and upgraded to platinum edition. Now all other types of crops will grow but grass will not. Can someone help me out with this?

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
honeybear

Re: Grass wont grow after installing mods

Post by honeybear »

Just try only with platinum edition
Seid nett zueinander :this:
Seit LS09 dabei :biggrin2:
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I seem to remember something like this being an issue when the Platinum edition came out. I can't remember for sure though. I'll gave to look back. I think it was actually a really big issue. I know there was a really big problem a while back tha stemmed from a faulty upgrade. The game was rendered unplayable for quite some time...maybe a week or more. I can't saw for certain if it was the Platinum efition or not.
kcb8519

Post by kcb8519 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 am Is one of the mods seasons? If so the grass is still growing it just works a little differently
I took off seasons and tried it. The only mods I'm using now is equipment.
Juiceua83

Post by Juiceua83 »

kcb8519 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:09 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 am Is one of the mods seasons? If so the grass is still growing it just works a little differently
I took off seasons and tried it. The only mods I'm using now is equipment.
You never want to start using season’s on the same save game or take season’s off in the same game it will Break the Map.. that being said if you’re playing nine days seasons each season takes 3 days of each season for one stage of grass grow If you’re playing on less day’s it takes less if you’re playing on more days it takes more. If you’re still having problems you more than likely have a mod conflict Which means you’re going to have to install one mod at a time fast forward tell you see grass growth It takes time but you’ll eventually figure out what mod is causing the problem. I hope this helps good luck