Welker farms scavenger hunt

TacoFarmer

Re: Welker farms scavenger hunt

Post by TacoFarmer »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:07 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:16 am I found all the gold during the day on accident
Fell into a hole with 100 gold nuggets
You mean that you didn't have to follow the clue to "buy a taco"?
Only clues I saw were by the growling dog and the one in the haybarn and in the snack shack.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I know lots of people excited about this map, (and I have watched their channel) but from a farming perspective to people outside of the US, like me, this looks very boring, just big square fields - so set the worker going and go and on watch some TV. Am not being a "hater" please don't get me wrong the work put in by the modders is awesome but sometimes too realistic can be a bit dull (and for any real farmers out there I do know that sitting on a tractor all day is not the most exciting thing in the world !).
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

^^ you see that's where you're wrong. Sitting in a tractor all day IS the most exciting part of my day. It's all the other nonsense that gets old..
But I'm with you on the map. It's well made, and not for me, either.
I make jokes that others don't get.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The whole game is boring,but its addictive.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

:lol: Extremely addictive taco couldn’t agree more
Playing on PS5 and PC
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

niggle44 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 pm I know lots of people excited about this map, (and I have watched their channel) but from a farming perspective to people outside of the US, like me, this looks very boring, just big square fields - so set the worker going and go and on watch some TV.
I totally get what you're saying. I like odd shaped fields, lots of odd jobs to do, nothing that takes an entire day IRL to complete. This map was made specifically for the fans of the Welker Farms Youtube channel. I've been a subscriber for a long time before this map was announced. It's a lot of fun to get to drive around a place that I've seen the real version of. Like my signature says, I'll be doing most of my playing on Lone Oak because it's just a perfect blend of large, small, rectangular & odd shaped fields, scenery, animals, etc... Welker Farms is for when I want to hear that sweet 16 cylinder Detroit pulling a 80 ft. seed drill. I'll admit, it's fun for a while but then I need to bale some hay.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

My job is boring and repetitive and to relax I come home and spend an hour stacking bales
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I found them all to.as one here said..nice twist on the the nugget deal.
as for it or basic farming going being dull..I like it..yes its the..but beats the h.e.double hockeys out of shooting,fighting enemies. .I like making my own story. its peaceful to me. as yes addictive. I find lots to do with squared off fields. .doesn't bother me at all..I put little waves..slightly not square edges after the first game year playing nine day seasons,,have fun all.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Thank goodness , I thought it was just me who thought this map was boring , definitely not one for me , but then again some will luv it , appreciate the effort made by all the modders though but this one leaves me underwhelmed , sorry :sadnew:
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

BigNRichlll wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm ^^ you see that's where you're wrong. Sitting in a tractor all day IS the most exciting part of my day. It's all the other nonsense that gets old..
But I'm with you on the map. It's well made, and not for me, either.
Yep, I was put in a tractor working ground at 7-8 yrs old, and sill after all these yrs and all the acres I have covered in my life, I never have gotten tired or bored when in the field regardless what I was doing. Back yrs ago when there wasnt such a things as Round up ready soybeans and round up ready corn, and we cultivated our corn and soybeans fields to control weeds, even then on a open cab tractor with the sun beating down on you all day I never got tired or bored. I got some major sun burns that hurt like a you know what,lol, but it never got old or boring.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I like to drive tractor, nobody cant touch you bother you or anything like that, just you and your thoughts.
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

I really like this map! Very good idea with the scavenger hunt! *thumbsup*

Also good, when there will be an update of the map and you need a new savegame... :frown:

Then it is easy to collect again! *thumbsup*

That there are no animals is ok for me.
Because on the other maps i sell them after a while, when they start to annoying me. :mrgreen:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I got the clue for the taco... but, where is the taco located? Only thing I could find was a burger stand. Although, took a break on searching and decided to look around the farm a wee more and ended up falling into the hole with the gold. But, I was having fun with the clues. xD
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

It seems that the burger stand also sells tacos.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 pm I got the clue for the taco... but, where is the taco located? Only thing I could find was a burger stand. Although, took a break on searching and decided to look around the farm a wee more and ended up falling into the hole with the gold. But, I was having fun with the clues. xD
Awesome,somebody else got lucky.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.