Word on FS 19 videos/news?

Guil

Re: Word on FS 19 videos/news?

Post by Guil »

Seasons won't be in the game because Giants were too far into the development of FS19 when seasons was released and it would have taken too much time to implement it, I would be surprised if it will be a day 1 mod too.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Alagos wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 am Why do people keep thinking Seasons will be part of the game?
Seasons is Intellectual Property of Realismus modding, that means Giants can't just take it and use it.
Realismus Modding is currently a team of 4(!) people, of which Rahkiin, the team leader, is working for Giants.
There are also 2 former/inactive members that have worked on Seasons.

Why is 1 out of 6 people working for Giants a reason for it to be in-game? -.-
Just on this though, the T&C's state that any mod uploaded to modhub can be used or changed by Giants.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

That is a bummer about seasons not being in the game on day one. I really have got used to playing with seasons and would have a tough time going back. Having John Deere in the game will help!

Thanks
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Are cotton gins going to be in fs19
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Idk how it could work without a gin but then again I’ve never worked around cotton my grandfather did for a lot of his life but I haven’t been on a farm that grew it most gins in this area are shut down most of them
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

DeereJason wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:42 pm Here is a link to a list if confirmed features this far. Reflects most of what I've read ..

https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/
Thanks for sharing this link.
Starting with nothing but some cash and building from the ground up.
Sounds like fun to me.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Alagos wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 am Why do people keep thinking Seasons will be part of the game?
Seasons is Intellectual Property of Realismus modding, that means Giants can't just take it and use it.
Seasons are a natural phenomenon of planet Earth. I dont think anyone has the exclusive rights to implementing a realistic yearly cycle into a video game.
:lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

dunno if this is old news or not
on Ahrans Moding FB he says gearbox for tractors
and configurable light bars? and most of the stuff on the other place
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

^^I read that somewhere too...manual transmission? Thought maybe it was from the German forum.

Not sure what the light bar thing would be.

I read somewhere that on the hardest mode, tractors will need to be lined up perfectly to attach implements.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 am
DeereJason wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:42 pm Here is a link to a list if confirmed features this far. Reflects most of what I've read ..

https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/
Thanks for sharing this link.
Starting with nothing but some cash and building from the ground up.
Sounds like fun to me.
That is exactly my thoughts to, BUT do we get to place a house, or is there one already set? I hope we will have lots and lots of placeable buildings.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im just wondering i know its a stupid question but it just randomly popped in my head, i probably know the answer to this, Listeran had a poll while back asking about music, and most if not all the forums said they had their own uploaded music, i think its possible on PC, but is it possible to link let's say your Spotify account to your farming sim game somehow on console if Giants got permission of course, you can make adjustments in your quick menu, like Shuffle and all that, and you can use the controls from fs radio station to switch songs, go on say its a stupid question, but my mind wonders.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Wouldn't it be the same as just playing it in the background?
Although doing it that way it plays the whole time and not just on a vehicle.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:58 pmSeasons won't be in the game because Giants were too far into the development of FS19 when seasons was released and it would have taken too much time to implement it, I would be surprised if it will be a day 1 mod too.
May I ask if this is an educated guess or and actual information?
I mean are you sure about that "won't" part of your comment?

What about Rahkiin?

May be not the whole packge as we have right now but I'm pretty sure some form seasons will be in the game.
May be a lite version of it. Cause keeping it out of the equation completely wouldn't be wise after all that success.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes I'm 1000% sure as Lisertan said it numerous times on discord and spoke about it yesterday to virtual farmwr and simul8 on the FSC stream, rahkiin was hired because of his programming skills.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

But we do know that we will get to build our own farms, and have competitive MP. My question is, will we be able to place houses as well, or are they preset?