Word on FS 19 videos/news?

Guil

Re: Word on FS 19 videos/news?

Post by Guil »

I think Martin or Lars said in the stream that it will be possible to start with no buildings at all and just money, I may be wrong though.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Very interesting, tbh, if the link that was in the forums is true, it feels like a brand new game.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ok, then. I'm not really following up with discord and as the live stream of FSC on day 1 was just about the FSC itself, I didn't bother watching it on day 2 as I wasn't expecting something more than the FSC. Thanks for the info Guil :hi:

I just hope at least we get it as a mod again. It gives too much depth into the game.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well like Guil said, it may be one of the first mods that will come out when the game comes out, i can't tell you how long it takes to convert a mod like that, but it'll be out with Fs19 that's for sure.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Are you pre-ordering or will you just wait for a couple of weeks for everything to settle down after the release?
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Collectors edition for me. First time I've ever got anything other than the standard game, this applies to any game I've ever bought.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im a guy who gets games on sale, we did it on Fs17, fs13 and 15 were cheap, a guy who's on disability can't afford new games, i want to so badly, but save money when a sale goes on.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Any news on console pre order?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:27 am Ok, then. I'm not really following up with discord and as the live stream of FSC on day 1 was just about the FSC itself, I didn't bother watching it on day 2 as I wasn't expecting something more than the FSC. Thanks for the info Guil :hi:

I just hope at least we get it as a mod again. It gives too much depth into the game.
It's on Youtube, and the bits with Martin and Lars were really interesting and extremely funny (though Lars does swear a couple of times). Some good info confirmed by them and the thought processes are quite are interesting too. Stick it on in the background if you can. Martin joins from here, and from there on Martin or Lars were on the stream 90% of the time.

I though the FSC was good fun. Some poor efforts (which were funny) and some really impressive efforts too. All teams looked like they were enjoying it though.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I suppose they are within the live stream, not as a seperate interview right?
Thanks for the tip :hi:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 amCollectors edition for me.
Do you have any idea if they ship the collectors edition to other countries out of EU?
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep they join in. I enjoyed the 2 days. Absolutely no.idea on the collectors edition, sorry.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ OK. Thanks :hi: I'll try e-mailing to ask for the collectors edition.
PS5 / FS22
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:51 am ^^ I suppose they are within the live stream, not as a seperate interview right?
Thanks for the tip :hi:
Yeah. They spent much of the English portion of the competition chatting. There were long gaps between some of the teams competing and it must have been hard work for Simul8 and Virtual Farmer on the Saturday (as they were commentating on the competition, not covering FarmCon or FS19), but thanks to Martin and Lars Sunday was much easier I'm sure.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

DeereJason wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:36 am ^^I read that somewhere too...manual transmission? Thought maybe it was from the German forum.

Not sure what the light bar thing would be.

I read somewhere that on the hardest mode, tractors will need to be lined up perfectly to attach implements.
Listeran told me on the Farm like never before thread that he hasnt seen gearbox.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .