Im confused

Smith Modding

Im confused

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok, so I havent been able to access the forums much this summer because of my summer job and vacations. Now that Im back, can anyone catch me up on all of the confirmed features of FS19 because I can't tell what are rumors, jokes, and actual facts :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Earnest Pea

Re: Im confused

Post by Earnest Pea »

Here's a good place to find all the stuff we know so far: https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Thanks for the link!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

There will be a Merc S650 in the base game :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Earnest Pea wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm Here's a good place to find all the stuff we know so far: https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/

That's btw quite a good list and whoever updates this is fast as heck.

I just mentioned that we are playing with 8 teams instead of 4 right now and it's already on that list.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

RODHA wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 am There will be a Merc S650 in the base game :biggrin2:
Now that I have a working PC and some free time maybe Ill be able to work on it :lol:
Lisertan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37 pm
Earnest Pea wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:55 pm Here's a good place to find all the stuff we know so far: https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/

I just mentioned that we are playing with 8 teams instead of 4 right now and it's already on that list.
Maybe you guys have a mole :hmm: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Found the guy on Discord, worked with him to iron out some tiny errors. List is great now :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
W1der

Post by W1der »

Lisertan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37 pm

I think it will be hard on "our end" to organize 8 teams ... even 4 teams.
2 teams would be awesome enough IMO *thumbsup*

I am fully aware of that I have no clue as to how this is going to work ... so I might be way off in my assumptions :mrgreen:

My experience of MP is that players are stressed enough without the game being competitive ...
Just playing with other real life humans that do weird random things is challenging enough ... but the fun part of MP is just that ... the in game AI is quite predictable.

My first MP experience with a friend, who also never tried MP before, consisted of driving around each other in circles on a field ... (nothing you could never do together with the AI) ... :lol:

What I am saying ... do not "over think" the MP feature ... most of us would probably appreciate if you focus on more "tools" to manage/moderate the game session ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I suspect that they're not forcing you to play competitively... just offering you the ability to do so if you like.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Earnest Pea wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:35 pm I suspect that they're not forcing you to play competitively... just offering you the ability to do so if you like.
That's what Martin Rabl said at FarmCon when he joined the FSC stream. He was just throwing about possibilities and demonstrating how flexible multiplayer can now be. It's completely up to the players on the server how they want to approach the game; individual farms (animals and bank accounts), contracting other farmers to do your work, or presumably one big team as it is in FS17.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Can giants at least confirm big bud dlc carries over in fs19?
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

We won’t know what all carried over until we start getting garage info and the fact sheets
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Most if not all the DLC wil be in the base game, all of Kuhn, Big Bud, Ropa, and possibly all of the Platinum Edition will be in Fs19, if not, then some of them will be free mods, like ITRunner, Terra Varient.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I said MOST if not all, i didn't say all of it, jeez. If i were to say it differently i would have, relax man.
Guil

Post by Guil »

To be fair you referenced all of the available DLC's, just as an FYI though, when someone has a different opinion than you it isn't an attack on you so stop taking it so personally.