Thanks again for the wonderfull map BulletBill! *thumbsup*

It,s perfect like it is!
I wish you a nice weekend. :hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
stevoxsi

Re: Lone oak update

Post by stevoxsi »

+1^ I've never had an issue with the slot system. Some of you guys must have a tractor in every field!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ always mystified me because I’ve never had a problem with slots and if you buy two pieces of kit the same the second one only takes up one more slot
Maxxum 135

Post by Maxxum 135 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:19 pm Yeah, I can confidently say I've never came close to running out of slots. How much are people buying? :lol: :confusednew:
Depends what you buy really. Look at the likes of the Fendt 1050. A whopping 54 slots. I'm running that with the Horsh 12 metre Evo Drill which is 31 slots. Then I'm running the Big Bud 450 which is 32 slots with Horcsh Cruiser Cultivator which is18 slots. So there's 135 slots spoken for for two tractors and two pieces of equipment.
I do think that unless there is a massive improvement in console capabilities that this game will eventually be beyond them.
I have to say I like having the game on console as I can come home and lounge on the sofa and play on the television whereas my PC is at a desk with an upright chair so not great for chilling out.
Unfortunately though playing on PC and playing on console feels like playing two totally different games.
FS 15 and 17 I have bought for both Xbox and PC but I shall be only be buying 19 for PC.
The mods that have been made for console are superb but tend to be very slot heavy.No fault of Giants or modders whatsoever, it's just the limitations of consoles.

Rhonda
I know I definitely had 605 slots for ages. Then I started doing sunflowers and corn so bought the Khun planter, a corn header and a sunflower header and I never checked what it had dropped to. So unless those took up around 200 slots ( no chance ) I had a definite drop in slots after the update. So no need to write anything down.
Maxxum 135

Post by Maxxum 135 »

stevoxsi wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:53 pm +1^ I've never had an issue with the slot system. Some of you guys must have a tractor in every field!
Depends on the size of the farm. The largest farm I ever worked on had eight tractors and two Lorries.

Ford 4600
Ford 6610
Ford 7610
Ford 8210
Ford TW15
Ford TW20
Ford TW25
Ford TW35

Forgot to mention the two combines, both NH 8080s and the Matbro Tele-handler.

During harvest time these were all running throughout the day.
The size of the farm was around 900 acres.
So this isn't an unrealistic figure to be running on a farm like Lone Oak.
In fact with six hired workers at your disposal that's only one tractor sat idle.
Also if you notice there isn't one tractor in that list that is the same apart from them being all manufactured by Ford.

Forgot to mention the two NH8080 combines and the Matbro Tele handler.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don't really care if people belive it or not.
My slot count stays the same. Period.
I updated over the existing version and I'm on PS4 Pro not regular PS4.
I mentioned that because I had this weird issue of being unable to uninstall some mods on regular ps4. This issue has been talked thousand times and there was no solution.
Now with ps4 pro I don't have that issue.
So, obviously there is something different between regular ps4 and pro.
May be this is another difference. Don't know.
All I now is nothing wrong with my slot count.
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I wrote mine down to prove you roght RODHA. Unfortunately, I was at 775 before the update and I'm now at 527. That's on a regular Xbox 1.

I've never gotten close to the limit though so I'm not very worried.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Talking of stuck mods I’ve got 2 i cannot get rid of...been weeks now but they’re only small but it doesn’t help my ocd
Maxxum 135

Post by Maxxum 135 »

RODHA wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 pm I don't really care if people belive it or not.
My slot count stays the same. Period.
I updated over the existing version and I'm on PS4 Pro not regular PS4.
I mentioned that because I had this weird issue of being unable to uninstall some mods on regular ps4. This issue has been talked thousand times and there was no solution.
Now with ps4 pro I don't have that issue.
So, obviously there is something different between regular ps4 and pro.
May be this is another difference. Don't know.
All I now is nothing wrong with my slot count.
Don't think anyone disbelievers you. The discrepancy appears to be with Xbox not PS4.
It's Xbox players that have reported it.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Anyone have the issue with workers going nuts after update
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 pm Talking of stuck mods I’ve got 2 i cannot get rid of...been weeks now but they’re only small but it doesn’t help my ocd
Yeah, I’ve been there. I just write down my mods and delete the game. After I reinstall, I redownload my mods.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Maxxum 135

Post by Maxxum 135 »

Farmer man wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 pm Anyone have the issue with workers going nuts after update
In what way? I've been drilling sunflowers and cultivating this afternoon and didn't notice anything untoward. Mind you they were on completely square fields so nothing such as irregular headlands to confuse them.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Farmer man wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 pm Anyone have the issue with workers going nuts after update
After the update I only used a worker to seed f34 and didn't have any issues.
PS5 / FS22
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

How to get the silo to fermenting
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Maxxum 135 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:10 pm
Rhonda
I know I definitely had 605 slots for ages. Then I started doing sunflowers and corn so bought the Khun planter, a corn header and a sunflower header and I never checked what it had dropped to. So unless those took up around 200 slots ( no chance ) I had a definite drop in slots after the update. So no need to write anything down.
you could free up slot's if you wanted as a corn header work's for sunflower's as well which is nice at least some do not sure if all do.