Lone oak update

Weasle

Re: Lone oak update

Post by Weasle »

Yep.
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Maybe a stupid question but where do you get gas on the map? I see the gas tanks on the farms but they are empty and I can't find a gas station.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

There is a gas tank at each farm that is a refill point.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Greymantle1 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:55 am Maybe a stupid question but where do you get gas on the map? I see the gas tanks on the farms but they are empty and I can't find a gas station.

On the main farm it is inside the red shed just by the silo/workshop garage.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Is that a T9 New Holland?

You know that tractor is weak as stuff. It is way under powered compared to the other tractors at that level.

Just surprised to see someone use it.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Weasle wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:57 am Is that a T9 New Holland?

You know that tractor is weak as stuff. It is way under powered compared to the other tractors at that level.

Just surprised to see someone use it.
Never really used it before, just like to try out different equipment. I like it *thumbsup*
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

x3SGTEx wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm A quick search didn't result in anything. Is there something up with field 30 on Lone oak? I tried two missions on that field and failed both times. Just had a sliver of the green circle left. After running like a mad man around the field I noticed a back section and and area where the dirt road next to the tree line is, is not registering.
I left a post concerning an issue with field 17 and of course there could be other fields with issues as well when running missions. Unfortunately its a little late for BulletBill to resubmit the map with fixes. I would suggest to make a backup of the map and load the map into the editor. Locate and highlight the root "fields" category. Then select "Scripts/FS17/Map/Set Field Sizes". This will recalculate all field sizes. Doing this fixed the mission issue I had with field 17 and will probably fix your issue as well.
x3SGTEx

Post by x3SGTEx »

ekeenan wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 pm
x3SGTEx wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm A quick search didn't result in anything. Is there something up with field 30 on Lone oak? I tried two missions on that field and failed both times. Just had a sliver of the green circle left. After running like a mad man around the field I noticed a back section and and area where the dirt road next to the tree line is, is not registering.
I left a post concerning an issue with field 17 and of course there could be other fields with issues as well when running missions. Unfortunately its a little late for BulletBill to resubmit the map with fixes. I would suggest to make a backup of the map and load the map into the editor. Locate and highlight the root "fields" category. Then select "Scripts/FS17/Map/Set Field Sizes". This will recalculate all field sizes. Doing this fixed the mission issue I had with field 17 and will probably fix your issue as well.
Being on console, may turn out to be a bit of a challenge to do that :lol:

Thanks for that bit of info tho. I'll just work around it.
Twitch-https://m.twitch.tv/straightlinegaming_/profile
Twitter-https://mobile.twitter.com/slg_twitch
Specs-
Console- PS4 Pro
Gaming PC- Cooler Master pro 5 w/ ML240L | i7-7700K @5ghz | ASUS Prime z270-K | Asus GTX1080Ti Strix OC 11GB | HyperX 16GB ddr4 | Corsair RM750x gold+ | crucial 500GB ssd/WD 2TB hdd
Logitech G29 w/ H-shifter
Logitech T.Flight Hotas 4
Modified DS4 to joystick controller
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

When "ekeenan" found the mission time issue with field 17 I went back through all the fields to double check there area size values were correct. Only field 17 was incorrect. Field 30 is accurate. I've done 10 separate missions on that field and all had more than enough time to finish them. Sorry I can not be more help. The only other thing I can think off is are you using mod machinery in those missions? Some mods that have been offered on the mission are completely wrong for the field size. One of the best ones I've seen so far is where it asks you to harvest a field with just a combine header, no combine at all.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

I just have to say, this is the best map I've played to date. Everything is just spot on for an American farm, and playing with seasons just takes it to the next level. Nothing is better than going to the bed, sleeping (skipping) through the night, then going to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee off the counter before a long day of fieldwork. The frame rate, detail, realistic traffic speed, versatility, just everything on this map is wonderful and immersive. The fact that it closely resembles just about any farm around me in Pennsylvania is also a huge plus. I for one can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 19 Mr. Bullet. Thank you for an amazing map!
averydan

Post by averydan »

Tyler62990 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:28 am I just have to say, this is the best map I've played to date. Everything is just spot on for an American farm, and playing with seasons just takes it to the next level. Nothing is better than going to the bed, sleeping (skipping) through the night, then going to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee off the counter before a long day of fieldwork. The frame rate, detail, realistic traffic speed, versatility, just everything on this map is wonderful and immersive. The fact that it closely resembles just about any farm around me in Pennsylvania is also a huge plus. I for one can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 19 Mr. Bullet. Thank you for an amazing map!
Perfectly said!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Tyler62990 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:28 am I just have to say, this is the best map I've played to date. Everything is just spot on for an American farm, and playing with seasons just takes it to the next level. Nothing is better than going to the bed, sleeping (skipping) through the night, then going to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee off the counter before a long day of fieldwork. The frame rate, detail, realistic traffic speed, versatility, just everything on this map is wonderful and immersive. The fact that it closely resembles just about any farm around me in Pennsylvania is also a huge plus. I for one can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 19 Mr. Bullet. Thank you for an amazing map!
Hope you've rated as such on modhub!
FS17 on XBone
Greymantle1

Post by Greymantle1 »

Wanted to say the long distance viewing on this map is amazing. I don't feel like I'm in a box as with a lot of maps with the wall of trees etc. Great job!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Couple of questions...I’ve only just got cows on this map,so where does the manure spawn and has any one got any tips for mucking out as it’s a small tight cowshed
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Feels like this question was made for me! Got 153 cows on lone Oak.
Manure spawns in the feeding shed, set up the small lizard conveyor in the middle and connect it to the larger grimme and elevate it out the small door as high as you can (takes a bit of trial and error to get it right). Then just roll up a trailer outside and leave it there until full. I sell manure and use the slurry / digestate as fert

PS another helpful tip, ignore the outside grass feed and just dump it in the shed with the tmr.

How that helps
FS17 on XBone