Lone oak update

RODHA

Re: Lone oak update

Post by RODHA »

Tippwarrior wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:51 pmThere is no way for Giants to specify if a mod update is just for pc or consoles or both.
Wow. Do you really think like that? I mean, they are the developer of the game and the website and there is no way for them to do that. Nice.
PS5 / FS22
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

BulletBill wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:56 pm Again, I can confirm 100% that Lone Oak Farm v1.0.0.2 is available for PC but NOT for Console. The console version is still being tested.

As well as what was stated by the previous poster I can also confirm that the Modhub website does not always show all mods correctly. For example CPF 17 v2 does not appear on the website at all in either PC or Console section, yet it is still available to download via the ingame Modhub.

The best place to check for an updated version of the mod is the ingame modhub.
Sam, it’s out. I was able to update the map to the one you just released lastnight. Just took a look on my lunch it is updated to the lastest ver, 1.0.0.2
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

the easiest thing to do is just check the mod hub, every evening when I turn on the PS4, first thing I do is check for updates / new mods
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:06 pm
Wow. Do you really think like that? I mean, they are the developer of the game and the website and there is no way for them to do that. Nice.
Genuine question, what difference will it make at all other than you will know before going to the in-game modhub? It won't download any quicker for you or even start the download remotely.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

sittinhere wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm
Sam, it’s out. I was able to update the map to the one you just released lastnight. Just took a look on my lunch it is updated to the lastest ver, 1.0.0.2
Really, it still shows as in console testing for me.

Not that I don't believe you, but as its out could you pop a picture which includes the version number as well please from the ingame console modhub.

Thanks sittinghere.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

BulletBill wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:29 pm
sittinhere wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm
Really, it still shows as in console testing for me.

Not that I don't believe you, but as its out could you pop a picture which includes the version number as well please from the ingame console modhub.

Thanks sittinghere.
Will do, I’ll update this post here with it. I thought it was kinda odd as well because I knew it was still testing but it showed up for the update.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

I must be sleep deprived. The update was .1 not .2. Sorry about that
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

We are all crazy on one way... You are welcome.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

sittinhere wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:12 pm I must be sleep deprived. The update was .1 not .2. Sorry about that
No worries.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 pm
RODHA wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:06 pm
Genuine question, what difference will it make at all other than you will know before going to the in-game modhub? It won't download any quicker for you or even start the download remotely.
This is it Guil. This is the point where you don't understand or show empathy towards genuinely addicted and loving players of FS17. Because you are not one of them.

And as you don't undertand the excitement, you mostly react way more aggressively than you should. And I'm not talking about this. There are dozens of examples where you lost your temper just because of this.

You don't want to understand or show empathy towards that kind of excitement or passion, fine... However you like. You are entitled to it. But you should at the very least accept it. Because not accepting it affects the way you do your job and the way you communicate with people.

And I'm not the only one having that excitement, passion or addiction.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Of course I understand, FS17 was the only game I played on my PS4 when I used to use it. I get the excitement but saying I'm aggressive for asking a question is a bit ott.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

this isnt directed at anyone just my take on it...there is for me one essential reason why the website mod page for xbox/ps4 needs to be there..( i know a bit wayward but )..on console when I go to a mod it doesn't always show the full description and whats changed if the wording is long due to the sixe of the window.(unless someone can tell me how to see all of the description please.) so i go to the website to check what it can do and see pictures/Video to see if i want that mod to use..its no a big deal if they don't sync but it helps, at the moment for a few days the website under Xbox/ps4 shows Lone oak and euro tunnel as an update .but as bill said for me anyway its not in the modhub as an update for either...99 times out of 100 they align great..I understand on the main page it will show becuse thats for all platforms .. so i click xbox/ps4 to narrow my search..
I am however a little suprised at the attitude that always appears on forums.. nothing is perfect..and mods are produced by people who dont have to do them.. so we should all appriciate the timethey take for our enjoyment as i know many do and hey..if it takes a week to show up.. no problemo..chill and take the farm dog for a walk...
You keep a Troshin :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:20 am ...but saying I'm aggressive for asking a question is a bit ott.
Please read the below quoted part of my comment Guil. I wrote it prior to your above comment just to prevent you saying that. But as you see, you just don't read carefully enough. Thus, you get the wrong impression most of the time and this makes it really hard to communicate with you in the right way.
RODHA wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:39 am And I'm not talking about this. There are dozens of examples where you lost your temper just because of this.
I wasn't talking about your question in the first place.

Tbh, I really don't want to start any type of argument with you. I just wanted to say that your every comment or question against the members of this forum comes with a prejudice. May be you just need to self judge a bit instead of harshly judging us all the time.

And you should know that I'm not the only one thinking this way.

P.S. I do apologize from the OP and bulletbill for drifting that much away from the topic.
PS5 / FS22
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

@Rodha, im confused why guil says there isnt a seperate page for console..unless im looking on the wrong website?..im sure the last tab says xbox/ps4? i know the first page is all the mods but then they get seperated out..or am i missing something?

and my apologies for going off topic too.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Dear everyone, we are to far away from the original topic. Guil is a moderator and try to get us back to topic. Try to respect it.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR