Lone oak update

Stevo0114

Re: Lone oak update

Post by Stevo0114 »

There seams to be a problem with the pick up of hay the haybob leaves half of it lying so really time consuming baleing or picking it up hope they fix this as love this map
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Fix the haybob or fix the map? What is the haybob anyway?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I had a similar problem on Sussex farm. Mine was caused by the rows having too much grass. I had no seasons on and had only been rowing and baling after two growths worth of mowing.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

One of the mod fendts has problems picking up hay,straw and grass no matter which implement it uses
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Stevo0114 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 am There seams to be a problem with the pick up of hay the haybob leaves half of it lying so really time consuming baleing or picking it up hope they fix this as love this map
This is an equipment issue, not a map issue. The hay swaths are the same on every map. The map does not alter how you pick them up.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

It only seams to be in certain fields as working fine with grass in different field if u go slower than recommended speed it work but slow going a haybob is a windrower Patrick thats what we call it in Scotland
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Well I’ve not had problems in lone oak but I have on others and it was because I was using one of the old fendts, there is some weird issue with that tractor when doing grass work
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

For give me BullitBill if this question has been answered somewhere in the forum. (btw I absolutely love Lone Oak, kudos for a job well done). My question is when I went to open it up the last time 95% of my equipment was missing as well as all my livestock. I have closed the program and reopened it, turned of my computer and started it, even went into my save game files and deleted every saved game from the past week and still no equipment. Except for the equipment and the livestock the game plays as usual. Any suggestions? I've done the upgrade. I guess worst come to worse I'll just start all over again. Any advise you can give me will be greatly appreciated. I'm no computer guru so if the fix is very complex forget it. Thanks have a great day,
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

I just read the feedback about the floating sheep on Lone Oak. I found the floating sheep accidentally when I first played Goldcrest Valley. Got such a kick out of it I was showing it to everybody....HA! Letum fly....
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Farmhand2016 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:18 am For give me BullitBill if this question has been answered somewhere in the forum. (btw I absolutely love Lone Oak, kudos for a job well done). My question is when I went to open it up the last time 95% of my equipment was missing as well as all my livestock. I have closed the program and reopened it, turned of my computer and started it, even went into my save game files and deleted every saved game from the past week and still no equipment. Except for the equipment and the livestock the game plays as usual. Any suggestions? I've done the upgrade. I guess worst come to worse I'll just start all over again. Any advise you can give me will be greatly appreciated. I'm no computer guru so if the fix is very complex forget it. Thanks have a great day,
That it is not an issue we ever had in the over 1,000 hours of testing the map on PC.

Are you on console? As I've noticed several console users complain about the same issue on a variety of maps.

If that is the case then it appears to be a console specfic issue. If so you will need to contact GIANTS as modders have no ability to test on console.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Great map. The only quibble is how far I have to drive to sell hay. :lol: It looks amazing, it plays well and I made it to my sixth year on seasons. I've never done that before. Thanks very much bulletbill.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

I cut a shortcut to the barn from the farm. Easy to do and saves a lot of time.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I thought about it, but I haven't done any forestry. I will one of these days.

By and by, if you have found another shortcut that doesn't involve forestry, please share.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Farmhand2016

Post by Farmhand2016 »

Thanks a bunch for the quick response. I play on PC. I've never had this issue before and I hate to admit I have logged over 3000 hs on FS 15 and 17 since 8/16. If that seems like a lot it's because I'm retired and enjoy every minute I have free to play. Without taking up your time could it have been caused by a conflict in mods. I just recently loaded and started learning how to course play, BTW that is a really cool mod.I honestly don't think it is a problem with your map. I really think it is a conflict in my program somehow. When I check out the FS videos on YouTube, they show me just how little I know about computing. Thank goodness for the pause feature cause I practically wear it out when I'm trying to follow what you guys, and gals, are doing. I'd love to mod but the few times I tried I got so frustrated because I can't seem to get it in my head what and how things work. God bless those of you who devote the time to develop then share with the rest of us.

I was referring to BB
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Addictedtofs wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 pm I thought about it, but I haven't done any forestry. I will one of these days.

By and by, if you have found another shortcut that doesn't involve forestry, please share.
I used the Rabaud stump grinder. Takes down trees, bushes and stumps. Sold it once I was finished. You can cut a path right to the back of the barn.