Lone oak update

ltl.vamp

Re: Lone oak update

Post by ltl.vamp »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:27 am
RODHA wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 am :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I feel like I'm lying but I'm not. So embarrassing. I swear it was there. I should have taken a screenshot :lol:
I glanced at the mod hub on Xbox and thought it was there but it was oakfield farm 😞
Crazy chaos .. yesterday on my Xbox was neither Lone Oak Farm nor Oakfield Farm signed as an update, but Welker Farms Inc was!!!! :lol:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

ace54858 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm
ace54858 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:30 pm same thing for me so i would think in the change log part would of said pc only if it was just for pc as most do.
Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow...not the first or last time modhub on console has messed up lol
lol ya being the jcb fast track on on console modhub but not on the website modhub.
The crane is a pain to use
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:03 am Currently only the PC update has been released. The Console version is pending release.
BulletBill, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for Lone Oak, the map is a work of art.
The borders of the map are absolutely brilliant, you can be working a field next to the border and feel like the map continues on for miles.
I also like how the shop is constructed, it's not a generic looking building.
In short awesome map.
From the console peasants on XB1. *thumbsup*
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi can u tell me if the loan oak update now includes sugarcane
Great work to Giants and all devoted Modders love this game cant wait for fs19 does anyone know if there gonna be a bigger achievement system as completed fs 17 achievements within a week of getting game
Thanks to all
Stevie p
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi can u tell me if the loan oak update now includes sugarcane
Great work to Giants and all devoted Modders love this game cant wait for fs19 does anyone know if there gonna be a bigger achievement system as completed fs 17 achievements within a week of getting game
Thanks to all
Stevie p
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:51 am No worries guys. If you see it up for update on console please feel free to post here when it is.
Sorry Bill. Either I'm just losing my marbles or it was actually there last night.
Now it isn't :sadnew:
PS5 / FS22
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Updated mine on PC yesterday but not much in it to be honest and you still can't grow sugarcane but in general a excellent map so many thanks to BulletBill.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I don't see the need for an update...I haven't had any issues. It's a great map. Makin hay on field 44 is time consuming :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

Was silo cap increased in PC update? I know y'all can change that ez on PC but us console peasants can't. I'm curious what Frontier had in mind for us to do with all these crops lol. Sell them off the field at half price...

Anyhoo, I'm addicted to the map. It's stellar.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

traveler87 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:00 pm Was silo cap increased in PC update? I know y'all can change that ez on PC but us console peasants can't. I'm curious what Frontier had in mind for us to do with all these crops lol. Sell them off the field at half price...

Anyhoo, I'm addicted to the map. It's stellar.
You could expand your silos.
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

Yeah bud that's what I'm doing. It's pretty nit-picky but I hesitated to do it for two reasons: 1. The extensions aren't as nice (American) as Frontiers silo, 2. They are expensive, and I play on Hard mode.

I was just asking hoping it would be in the update and I could forego more extensions and invest in better equipment.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

excuse someone from here pc or console, they already got the new map update because it appears on the page but not in the mod hub and I have that doubt
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

traveler87 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:00 pm Was silo cap increased in PC update? I know y'all can change that ez on PC but us console peasants can't. I'm curious what Frontier had in mind for us to do with all these crops lol. Sell them off the field at half price...

Anyhoo, I'm addicted to the map. It's stell

I use a mod called more storage capacity which gives you 2.5 million more storage in any silo installed on the map.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

traveler87 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:05 am Yeah bud that's what I'm doing. It's pretty nit-picky but I hesitated to do it for two reasons: 1. The extensions aren't as nice (American) as Frontiers silo, 2. They are expensive, and I play on Hard mode.

I was just asking hoping it would be in the update and I could forego more extensions and invest in better equipment.
I have used the grain silo mod, 400k storage for 25k. Also fits more in with the ‘mismatched ‘ look of the farm
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

For those who want a increase in grain storage, the big open front barn beside the grain system, you can use to store grain in. Wouldnt surprise me if the own of that farm IRL actually does that IRL. While I always had enough storage on my farm IRL, I do know some guys who used sheds to store excess grain in. So its not unrealistic to do that, incase you non farmers, are wanting to keep things somewhat realistic.