Lone oak update

BulletBill

Re: Lone oak update

Post by BulletBill »

Lone Oak Farm v1.0.0.2 was released today for PC only.
The console update is still being tested by GIANTS. Hopefully release will be soon.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

For the record, my comment wasn't wrong =P
I never specified it would be released together with the PC update :shock:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

For the record, my comment wasn't wrong, too .... the homepage shows the update under PS4/XB1 mods and specified it for all platforms...
Released 26.07.2018
Platform PC/MAC, PS4, XB1

http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... er=console

OK, I should know it better by now ... wait until I open the modhub on my platform. There are not always the same mods like on the Homepage ... :biggrin2:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Console only mods don´t even show up on the Modhub, which annoys me to no end, for some reason =P
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I really really wonder why the website and platform modhubs are that much messed up these days?
For some weird reason they don't match up and we always get the wrong idea till we turn on our consoles.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

How is it messed up. There isn't a separate one online for console and pc, regardless of what it says on the website, whatever is on the console modhub is what is available. Granted there is times where a mod was supposed to be released and an oversight meant it didn't when it should have but it's not that often.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

The update is already live on consoles. Has been since yesterday (download it lastnight on xb1).
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

@guil
At the begining of FS17 they were synchronized.
Whenever there is a mod on the website modhub it was also live on the console modhub.
After a while, because of all the hype and arguing on the forum about console mods and when they would be released, this changed.
For sometime, usually mods get released on the console modhub first then shown on the website.
That is understandable as it prevented a lot of people arguing on the forum.
But nowadays, we see a mod or a mod update on the website while it is not on the console modhub.
For example, 1.0.0.1 of Lone Oak sat on the website a full week before it was released on console. And all those times it was shown as an update for all platforms.
Now, bulletbill says 1.0.0.2 is released for pc and console is still testing while the website shows all platform release. In the mean time some people say they installed it on xbox last night while ps4 players say it is not.
Lone Oak is just an example btw.
And I don't know another english explanation for that other than messed up. So...
PS5 / FS22
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

14 hours before the update 1.0.0.2 was NOT on XBOX one and it is still in the testing list for PS4/XB1, according to Lisertan's list, which was updated today after highnoon.

Don't know the real point at time, but it feels about 4 weeks .... since 4 weeks the homepage isn't synchron with the consoles. Before that point, the info at the homepage was correct about PC and consoles and the info on consoles.

Like to say, too, it is messed up ... :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

What has me confused though is why does what a website say matter IF all you can download is what's on the console hub?

It has always shown a mod as updated even if it was only pc because they aren't separate. I'm nearly certain there was an issue like this with either Thornton park or coldborough farm after they were released initially.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

No, on the homepage you can choose only platform consoles (PS4/XB1) and it was correct in the past: same mods on Homepage and on console. Since (how I feel) 4 weeks it isn't correct anymore. Sometimes there are mods on console, but not on the Homepage. Something strange happens here.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Again, that has always been the case. A fender tractor was on console but not on the website a long time ago and was rectified a while later.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

sittinhere wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:40 pm The update is already live on consoles. Has been since yesterday (download it lastnight on xb1).
Which update? The latest one?
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm @guil
At the begining of FS17 they were synchronized.
Whenever there is a mod on the website modhub it was also live on the console modhub.
After a while, because of all the hype and arguing on the forum about console mods and when they would be released, this changed.
For sometime, usually mods get released on the console modhub first then shown on the website.
That is understandable as it prevented a lot of people arguing on the forum.
But nowadays, we see a mod or a mod update on the website while it is not on the console modhub.
For example, 1.0.0.1 of Lone Oak sat on the website a full week before it was released on console. And all those times it was shown as an update for all platforms.
Now, bulletbill says 1.0.0.2 is released for pc and console is still testing while the website shows all platform release. In the mean time some people say they installed it on xbox last night while ps4 players say it is not.
Lone Oak is just an example btw.
And I don't know another english explanation for that other than messed up. So...
This has been answered before. And Guil has mentioned it earlier in a post. On the main website which has the mods tab it will show console and pc mods together. If a mod which has already been on console and pc, and ie Lone Oak, if it gets updated for pc only which it has it will still show on the website modhub that it's released for consoles and pc. There is no way for Giants to specify if a mod update is just for pc or consoles or both. Hope this helps you
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Again, I can confirm 100% that Lone Oak Farm v1.0.0.2 is available for PC but NOT for Console. The console version is still being tested.

As well as what was stated by the previous poster I can also confirm that the Modhub website does not always show all mods correctly. For example CPF 17 v2 does not appear on the website at all in either PC or Console section, yet it is still available to download via the ingame Modhub.

The best place to check for an updated version of the mod is the ingame modhub.