Lone oak update

Farmer Foley

Re: Lone oak update

Post by Farmer Foley »

thought that was what my original post was trying to do..apologies if it sounded differently.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

What I meant was that they aren't listed independently, if there is an update on one platform, it's listed for all of them.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Guil..just so i understand.. so even if it isnt ready for console it will still show in that section? if posted for pc in the main page?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes, that's the it has always been.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ahhh...ok now i understand ..thanks..
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Well all I have to say is it would be really nice if PS4 / Xbox was separate from mods that was only updated for pc. because isn't that what the whole purpose of starting the PS4 / XB1 tab for? and I can see why some people get upset because a lot of people are away from the PS4 / XB1, they are at work or doing something else So on one of their breaks they check on their smart phone if any new mods or updates came out today, So say they see Lone Oak Update PS4 / XB1,, OH! WOW! a Lone Oak Update PS4 / XB1. MAN! I can't wait to get off work to get home and download the update, So after 10hours of working they get home to only find out that the update is only PC..... Now you know why a lot of people get upset.. Why can't they just put the update just for PC? So it doesn't show on the PS4 / XB1 tab? I thought that was the whole purpose of having just the PS4 / XB1 tab.. Was for just mods and update just for PS4 / XB1...
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^^ agree with that. I’d even settle for a small text in the update notes so even if it did show up as updated in the console section when reading the description it could say this update is currently only for pc
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

As much as I agree with everything said here on both sides...I for one keep my complaining or non stop wishing to a minimal...I for one as a console player am happy as hell just to have mods! I'm sure I'm not alone in that...I'm not making g fun or pointing fingers at anyone who does complain and what not. Just pointing that out and trying to be positive.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

potential glitch? small field near sheep. tried harvest mission for sunflowers. when the screen changed over, header was laying there fine, harvester bounced around a bit then ended up straddling the fence and was caught between fence posts, would not move. failed mission to go on. it was the end of a long play session so I just turned things off. will try again tonight, also will note the field number.

PS4, first update version of lone oak(terrain angle fix update, not increased storage update)
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

1.0.0.2 is out for PS4. Downloading now.
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Not going well. The download gets to a certain point and then starts over again.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No problems on Xbox, mine is working fine anyway
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

Mine finally downloaded on the 4th try.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi recieved update but still problem with the unloading at potato silo when you try to unload it aint pretty as it keep pushing the trailer forward and they end up everywhere needs trigger adjusting anyone else had this problem once again potato sell point in Loan oak ive got over 100 hectares of potatoes and about same of sugarbeet
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi again i have kinda solved my own problem you have to line up exactly some trailers are better than others still could do with a tweak though
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys