Trying to get in contact with anyone for support from giants software!

Jltucker

Trying to get in contact with anyone for support from giants software!

Post by Jltucker »

I have been trying to get in touch with anyone for some support for farming simulator 2017 for the past 3 weeks and i have no response! i have already posted on the forums and gotten all the help i can get and still hasnt fixed the problem! Here are the emails i have tried this email address support@giants-software.com since it is the only one i can find on the website and the phone number doent work it goes to a voice recording then quits. If anyone can help me get in touch with them I would Greatly appreciate it!
BigC92

Re: Trying to get in contact with anyone for support from giants software!

Post by BigC92 »

They've been super busy with Fs19.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, last Chance to yopu is a PM to Lisertan and write what the Problem is.
He can select and give it to the right way.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Jltucker wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 am I have been trying to get in touch with anyone for some support for farming simulator 2017 for the past 3 weeks and i have no response! i have already posted on the forums and gotten all the help i can get and still hasnt fixed the problem! Here are the emails i have tried this email address support@giants-software.com since it is the only one i can find on the website and the phone number doent work it goes to a voice recording then quits. If anyone can help me get in touch with them I would Greatly appreciate it!
The E-Mail is correct and the phone should work during office hours. Can you drop me a PM with your details? Let's see if I can find out what's wrong here.

Cheers
Lis
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon