Tractor/harvester animation on Enter + exit

Dandan 89

Tractor/harvester animation on Enter + exit

Post by Dandan 89 »

Hey all

Does anyone know for fs19 if giants have implemented tractor/harvester animation like you would getting in and out you have to open the door and climb up the steps,same for getting out?

Hope they have as this would really add great realism to fs in stead of just pressing a button and automatically sat in the tractors/harvesters ect
BigC92

Re: Tractor/harvester animation on Enter + exit

Post by BigC92 »

We have no idea BUT they added suspension to the cab and seats. Also has in cab and dashboard lights, as for open/closing doors, i have no idea.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Yeah I know about the suspension which is also great but I guess we will have to find out when it is released In November or they tell us any additional features that’s been added. 👍
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yep, unless a Giants employee can shed some light.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

I hope not because I like to switch between equipment and I don’t need this slowing me down.
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

eight_lugs wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:46 am I hope not because I like to switch between equipment and I don’t need this slowing me down.
I'd imagine if they added the feature it would be optional like automatic engine starting.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Yeah I agree if they did add it you could turn it on and off in options menu. Even if you had it turned on you can still switch between vehicles. This option would only be for if you was outside the vehicle and go upto the door to enter