Courseplay conpatibility??

Dandan 89

Courseplay conpatibility??

Post by Dandan 89 »

Can anyone help me here with this? I just read on the news of FS19 about what will and won’t be integrated into the game, it says on that giants are in talks with the courseplay modders about compatibility? Does this mean that they are wanting to get this into console versions or keeping it compatible with PC versions, any help would be great on this topic as it has got me all excited if it is going to be for consoles but if not please break my heart gently haha :lol: :wink3:
BigC92

Re: Courseplay conpatibility??

Post by BigC92 »

I was wondering that as well.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

If it is I will be ecstatic 🤣🤣🤣
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Dandan 89 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:58 am Can anyone help me here with this? I just read on the news of FS19 about what will and won’t be integrated into the game, it says on that giants are in talks with the courseplay modders about compatibility? Does this mean that they are wanting to get this into console versions or keeping it compatible with PC versions, any help would be great on this topic as it has got me all excited if it is going to be for consoles but if not please break my heart gently haha :lol: :wink3:
PC only.....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

For now this is probably about an early release for PC, maybe even a day 1 release.
It might end up like Seasons and actually get ported to consoles, if people are lucky ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Well I really hope so coz it would be the best add on anyone could ever get into a console game, you never know giants may have a ace up their sleeve to get in on who knows :confusednew: :hmm:
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I can't see how coureplay as it is at the moment will ever come to console as it requires the use of a keyboard and mouse. Its definitely the most complex mod I've come across. Unlike seasons there's just no way you can imagine them making it work on console, sadly. Same goes with follow me. Another great mod which would be amazing on console but it requires a lot of keyboard button pressing to set up.

That being said I think Giants could somehow take bits of coureplay it and incorporate them into how the farmer worker AI works. Just don't hold your breath though because Giants have already said there aren't any changes to the worker AI in FS-19.
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Well if that’s the case I can probs see them making a small keyboard and mice for consoles in future so they could add follow me/course play. But that will probs be way in the future lol they still in production of becoming a better company learning and creating better giant engines atm so who knows what they will pull out of the hat next with all this new updated technology. It will only be a matter of time before they figure how to bring it out for console or like you say have it installed into the AI worker itself.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Dandan 89 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:49 pm Well if that’s the case I can probs see them making a small keyboard and mice for consoles in future so they could add follow me/course play. But that will probs be way in the future lol they still in production of becoming a better company learning and creating better giant engines atm so who knows what they will pull out of the hat next with all this new updated technology. It will only be a matter of time before they figure how to bring it out for console or like you say have it installed into the AI worker itself.
Buy a PC...problem solved. That’s what I did.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

Already got one but it overloads my comp when I start downloading mods lol my hard drive has blown now from last year and not had it fixed, need a bigger comp but don’t have that kind of money for gaming PC’s right now
markare

Post by markare »

Dandan 89 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:49 pm Well if that’s the case I can probs see them making a small keyboard and mice for consoles in future so they could add follow me/course play.
They are already compatible to an extent on consoles. Just needs more functions that work on consoles with the keyboard. It's basics that work for now but still allows you to do stuff on console you couldn't do before. I've used the keyboard along with my controller a few times in FS
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Giants did the same thing with CP when FS17 was coming out. They worked closely with the modders to hopefully get CP out shortly after release of the game. We got CP for FS17 about 2 months after the game was released.