Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

TheFarmingLegend

Re: Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

Post by TheFarmingLegend »

hardwork wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 pm
TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:20 am
hardwork wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am missions crash. I have been getting crashes in missions since I started with 17. Makes no difference what map I've tried even the Goldcreast valley did it. At first it I thought it was something I did wrong to cause it, but it's seems to be an ongoing problem. Happens rearly at harvesting never in fertilizing either first, last, or third state.
Always will happen with cultivating or seeding. been reporting it since it started but nothing seems to be fixed with it. I think it's a problem with the mission clock and the game clock. May be a reason Giants is getting rid of it in 19. Frustrating to go for 30 or more minutes only to have the game crash and have to do it over again and with crash I mean all the way out. I need to restart the game. I can go back to the same field and load the same equipment and run it again with no problem.
What platform are you playing on?
I am playing on PS4 .
It’s probably just a PS4 thing, I’ve never crashed during a mission on Xbox One.
Currently playing on Lone Oak Farm map on Xbox One. :biggrin2:
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Steering handing at high speed is attrocious. It is way too snappy. Should be able to dial down the sensitivity.

Workers not able to do anything other than work on square fields with no obstacles...
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

Skunkworks wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:19 pm Steering handing at high speed is attrocious. It is way too snappy. Should be able to dial down the sensitivity.

Workers not able to do anything other than work on square fields with no obstacles...

I so agree with the steering issue, if there were FS17 cops I would have hundreds of DUIs. I'm currently on Sussex, which I love, but there are some fields where workers can't make one pass without getting stuck, even if I pre-work the edges before hiring.
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Workers are stupid, we know this, sounds like you need to do another headland bud
FS17 on XBone
oolykee

Post by oolykee »

This didn't happen but will.

FS19 without Seasons.

At least until Realismus modding fix this issue. :D
Check out our channel:
https://goo.gl/EUTkLW

New video every day.
Here is the newest one:
https://goo.gl/SrBkQ1

Check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Oolykee-Gaming ... 843882487/
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I never crashed on PS4.
TheFarmingLegend

Post by TheFarmingLegend »

Sixx wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:06 pm
Skunkworks wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:19 pm Steering handing at high speed is attrocious. It is way too snappy. Should be able to dial down the sensitivity.

I so agree with the steering issue, if there were FS17 cops I would have hundreds of DUIs. I'm currently on Sussex, which I love, but there are some fields where workers can't make one pass without getting stuck, even if I pre-work the edges before hiring.
Whether I’m on Lone Oak or Baltic Sea the workers don’t do the edges of the fields it’s so annoying. The steering is a problem with tractors at high speed and even worse with the Lizard Roadster.
Currently playing on Lone Oak Farm map on Xbox One. :biggrin2:
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Lone oak just finished planting Soybeans on all my fields on day 5, ground temp was good. Then at midnight all fields switched back to just harvested... WTH?
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Spending ages loading a full bale trailer really tidy with straight edges, no gaps etc and then that last bale spazes out a knocks everything off or you set off and tip the whole lot over in the gateway.

Planting your biggest field to then discover the seed type has changed half way through or I've accidentally turned on the tramline function on proseed mod so every run has missing crop.

Spending ages loading a artic low loader with lots of new equipment to go to the farm, only for it to fall off on the road or come over the back of the cab.
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

All the colour coding for the different crop types and different growth changes has changed to horrible blues and greys.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^yep that's what he did^^
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Duh, I did turn on color blind. Thanks. So I guess that, that isn’t my most annoying thing on FS17, but the floating bushes are annoying when your expanding a field and they just float over your new crop. I’m on a Xbox, playing American Outback Special map.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The only thing I have found annoying is the mysterious ‘something’ that lives on one of the starting grass fields in upper lusatia (17 or 18 maybe) that I hit every time I mow because I forget it’s there 😆
silage guy 672

Post by silage guy 672 »

The most annoying thing to me was the "air compressor" sound effect on the tractors. Please Giants do not add this into FS19 :)
silage guy 672

Post by silage guy 672 »

Having driven large equipment myself that had installed air brakes I honestly never heard a compressor over the engine noise itself :confusednew: