Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

TheFarmingLegend

Re: Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17

Post by TheFarmingLegend »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 pm :lol: Anybody remember when FS17 first released and the trees were falling thru the map?? :lol:
Wow I’ve never seen or heard about this and I’ve had the game since a couple days after release.
Currently playing on Lone Oak Farm map on Xbox One. :biggrin2:
markare

Post by markare »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 pm :lol: Anybody remember when FS17 first released and the trees were falling thru the map?? :lol:
The same thing happened and still does happen with 15. Happened more when you got it cut almost ground level (not always possible but was a challenge in itself) and it was like the tree fell into the abyss, slowly disappearing out of sight vertically.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 pm
BigNRichlll wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 pm
empato wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Conveyor?
Ropa miscellaneous pickup device?
It doesnt fit in GCVs BGA bunkers.
I meant selling it to the BGA some maps you can only use a Bucket.
PC/Xbox1
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

missions crash. I have been getting crashes in missions since I started with 17. Makes no difference what map I've tried even the Goldcreast valley did it. At first it I thought it was something I did wrong to cause it, but it's seems to be an ongoing problem. Happens rearly at harvesting never in fertilizing either first, last, or third state.
Always will happen with cultivating or seeding. been reporting it since it started but nothing seems to be fixed with it. I think it's a problem with the mission clock and the game clock. May be a reason Giants is getting rid of it in 19. Frustrating to go for 30 or more minutes only to have the game crash and have to do it over again and with crash I mean all the way out. I need to restart the game. I can go back to the same field and load the same equipment and run it again with no problem.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Yeah I save after every mission now. As some missions you just crash on for no rhyme or reason.
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

hardwork wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am missions crash. I have been getting crashes in missions since I started with 17. Makes no difference what map I've tried even the Goldcreast valley did it. At first it I thought it was something I did wrong to cause it, but it's seems to be an ongoing problem. Happens rearly at harvesting never in fertilizing either first, last, or third state.
Always will happen with cultivating or seeding. been reporting it since it started but nothing seems to be fixed with it. I think it's a problem with the mission clock and the game clock. May be a reason Giants is getting rid of it in 19. Frustrating to go for 30 or more minutes only to have the game crash and have to do it over again and with crash I mean all the way out. I need to restart the game. I can go back to the same field and load the same equipment and run it again with no problem.
What platform are you playing on?
FS17 on XBone
dlord

Post by dlord »

hardwork wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am missions crash. I have been getting crashes in missions since I started with 17. Makes no difference what map I've tried even the Goldcreast valley did it. At first it I thought it was something I did wrong to cause it, but it's seems to be an ongoing problem. Happens rearly at harvesting never in fertilizing either first, last, or third state.
I have never had my game crash during or after missions. I am on Xbox one.
Xbox One
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Two things I parked the plough up on the concreate and it was in create field mode so it dug it up so had to get a roller to put it back and on oak field farm if you drive the tractor and trailer up to get refuelled the wrong way press R you end up putting seed into the trailer as its right next door to the seed shed it won't go back in the shed or the silo so I just hid it behind the long yellow skip and hope no one see's it
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Shhh..we have all got a little pile behind the skip at one point or another...lol
You keep a Troshin :hi:
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

blackiecat wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 pm Two things I parked the plough up on the concreate and it was in create field mode so it dug it up so had to get a roller to put it back and on oak field farm if you drive the tractor and trailer up to get refuelled the wrong way press R you end up putting seed into the trailer as its right next door to the seed shed it won't go back in the shed or the silo so I just hid it behind the long yellow skip and hope no one see's it
Now that's realism 101- worrying that someone is going to see your pile behind the skip !!!!!!!!

Just load it into your sower next time you're seeding
FS17 on XBone
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Tried that won't accept it although the cover does not open on mine don't want to bother buying one that does its only 2 barrow loads waiting for a mod with rats on so they can eat it always rats on a farm they will be there in the future if these games get any more real
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:20 am
What platform are you playing on?
I am playing on PS4 .
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

Weasle wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 am Yeah I save after every mission now. As some missions you just crash on for no rhyme or reason.
I used to save after mission as well but the crash would return you to the last save point. If you didn't save before the mission started you loose allot. Now I save after each part of each mission.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Yeah that is what I mean. I make sure I have a save before I do the mission.

But I do strings of missions. So saving after a mission is basically saving before a mission, As I do them back to back.
Dignplow

Post by Dignplow »

Its mildly annoying to cut a tree down..it don't move..cut it again..wont move..CUT IT AGAIN..then the Ponnse grabs it. Then it spazes out hits the ground flips the ponnse over and you land on top of a fence.