Something not write with seasons

Stevo0114

Something not write with seasons

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi i am playing fs17 on tuscan lands with season geo paraguay i have clocked up 100 hrs so far ! I have just loaded up today after plamting a load of sugarcane which is growing fine now all of a sudden sugarcane has dissapeared from the temps calender and all the planting and harvesting schedule has changed with sugarcane not there and sugarbeet been added im sure it looks like season geo US midwest but i havent even got that installed can anyone help or is this happening to others
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Farmer Foley

Re: Something not write with seasons

Post by Farmer Foley »

Hi im not too sure if its the map or not im on Tuscan and loaded the italy geo which is supposed to go with it but its stayed as the original seasons , well i cant see any changes according to the pic of the calendar for planting, question, you haven't changed the length of season from say 6 to 9 days half way through a year?..that needs to be done last day of winter or first of spring..plus unless someone can confirm it as it doesnt give a description but if it isnt sugarcane ready on the map you may have been lucky with it showing before and being able to plant it..you dont say if this is your first crop or you succesfully grew sugarcane before.?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

have you got another geos activated
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Good point if you have other geos you need to make sure only one is active but again.. if the map isn't sugarcane ready it wont work properly..
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi thanks for reply apparently its sugarcane ready as far as i know as it usual says this crop not accepted also i have it in the list of crops on map screen. This is my first crop of sugarcane the geo for paraguay was all good but then suddenly today ot changed! I tried changing the days which made the temps go haywire so have reloaded it which has put temps back as was but still planting and harvesting still screwed i dont have any other geos installed as i know that can conflict. I think its the Tuscan map itself as never had any probs like this before will persist withit
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Using the Italy geo i dont have sugarcane on my map list..perhaps thats the reason, it would show if you have the paraguay geo. Ill start a new game with that geo and see what happens and let you know when im back home from work.
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

It seems this map has a own geo.
I tried every geo on this map. The climate is always the same.
No snow with the snowy land geo and not very warm and trees are not evergreen with the Paraguay geo! :hmm:

The trees change their color in autumn and everything.

Snow mask works too! Tried it with hay bales.

Inside a shed their ok, and outside they rott.

Snow Idon't now. I'm in my second year. No snow till now. Too warm or dry in winter.

:hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

I ask if it's possible that a map has it own geo in another thread, but nobody answered the question!

Thats a bit funny, because it is in the thread about console mods where al the wise guys that have over millions of posts are writing...

Seems, it is not an easy question.
In Germany Rhineland
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I’m testing now and and geo for Paraguay seems to be working
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

There is something going on, I sowed sugarcane on day one with the correct temp using Paraguay geo..fast forwarded by 120 to following day and field shows harvested as though the crop failed...and I’m on console..so something is wrong somewhere ?
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Farmer Foley wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:08 pm There is something going on, I sowed sugarcane on day one with the correct temp using Paraguay geo..fast forwarded by 120 to following day and field shows harvested as though the crop failed...and I’m on console..so something is wrong somewhere ?
what map are you on?
could you start another save game without seasons and see if sugarcane grows if so try this savegame with seasons to see if the savegame hasn't been corrupted
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

As it says above we’re on Tuscan lands, if you start without seasons it won’t let you sow sugarcane, so I can only assume there might be a problem with the map but I’ll test it again to be certain
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Kappesbuur wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:23 pm I ask if it's possible that a map has it own geo in another thread, but nobody answered the question!
From the Seasons manual:
Note: All of the possible configuration files for a GEO mod can also be supplied in a map mod. Make sure you put the files in the mod root folder. For example, if the mod is named MyMap, put the weather file at MyMap/seasons_weather.xml
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

day 3 of second year, 3day seasons on Tuscan lands. my sheep are zero percent cleanliness and can't find where to clean. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

@Earnest Pea
Thank you for the answer about geos! *thumbsup* :hi:

@chaskuchar1

The dirt from the sheep are right at the fence on the way of the field between the field and the sheep area.
I reported,it already at the german bug section.

:hi:
In Germany Rhineland