Something not write with seasons

chaskuchar1

Re: Something not write with seasons

Post by chaskuchar1 »

thanks for the prompt answer. like the map. still looking for the church. I always like to look at that construction. will have to find the german section and put my win10 translator to the test. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

When you find the church in the main square go back down to the old part of the village and find the two paintings of the red cows on the side of the houses
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

@chaskuchar1

Maybe I wasn't exact enough to describe where the sheep trash is.
English is not my first language :hmm:

It's on the way between field 2 and the sheep fence. Field 2 is in the farm yard.
When you stand in front of the sheep barn you can see on the right the way of field 2.
On this way there is then the hay or grass laying.

By the way really like this map And this is so far the only bug I found.

Find it better than some of the hyped maps here!

@Farmer Foley
Will search for the cow paintings.

:hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:43 am day 3 of second year, 3day seasons on Tuscan lands. my sheep are zero percent cleanliness and can't find where to clean. chas
As you are looking at the sheep barn its down along the fence line in the field next to the fence ( field 2 ) I think that's the number, about half way down.
PC/Xbox1
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I did understand kappesbuur the first time. should have said something. his information was good. i do like storing the hay and grass here. 150k is good for few cattle or sheep. have a problem though. planted field 4 to barley and with seasons the price of barley is low and i can only store 100l i think. either buy a silo extension or buy a big tipper to store the barley in. or does anyone have experience dumping it in a pile and using a loader to scoop it up when the price was better? might store it in the potato bin. chas
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

I cheated some money just for silo extension.
Normaly I don't cheat money, but because there is no editor on console I think it's ok just for this .

PC players can change the size of the silo! We console players not.
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I am doing hard mode with 3 fertilize and plowing. I use the same fortis but put the big motor in it. then I use the mf serie 600c with narrow tires to fertilize and has the loader with manure bucket. I can haul two pallets with the manure bucket and I like that. my harvester is the mf 27. try and pay the loan right away and try to not borrow any money. I did buy 30 or so beehives to have some regular income. I think it is working out. chas
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 pm I did understand kappesbuur the first time. should have said something. his information was good. i do like storing the hay and grass here. 150k is good for few cattle or sheep. have a problem though. planted field 4 to barley and with seasons the price of barley is low and i can only store 100l i think. either buy a silo extension or buy a big tipper to store the barley in. or does anyone have experience dumping it in a pile and using a loader to scoop it up when the price was better? might store it in the potato bin. chas
see if you can borrow some money and get the BSM Silo - $ 25,000.00 its a lot cheaper than the in game silo's and holds 300,000L
PC/Xbox1
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

ooops hit the wrong button,,
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

You could store it in a pile and use a belt to load it, although the grain silo would be cheaper. I tend to dot those around when I have the cash, it’s more cost effective than a silo extension
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 pm
chaskuchar1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:43 am day 3 of second year, 3day seasons on Tuscan lands. my sheep are zero percent cleanliness and can't find where to clean. chas
As you are looking at the sheep barn its down along the fence line in the field next to the fence ( field 2 ) I think that's the number, about half way down.
This is pretty goofy. Why would the sheep feeding trough make a path dirty on the other side of the paddock nowhere near and not connected to the feeding area? I just had to clean up the sheep for the first time and discovered this "feature". Is this a bug? Anyone have an idea why it is set up this way? It is not intuitive and would have taken me quite a while to find this myself if this thread hadn't explained it.