5th wheel bw pack in testing

fenixguy

Re: 5th wheel bw pack in testing

Post by fenixguy »

Boy, BSM sure did sneak this one in on us!

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... er=console
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yeah and it just came out and it's rated 3.2 whats up with that. allot of people rating it low just because they don't like BsM and rthat is not right. a bunch of loser's is what they are...
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Has anyone had a chance to play with this yet?
Zx6ram

Post by Zx6ram »

:mrgreen: well it's ok thought we got a truck with it but unfortunately we didnt the 5th wheel price goes in back of the in game tt truck and it squats to the ground just like always and the trailer dnt hook to nthn but the 5th wheel piece not what I was expecting but it was worth a shot of trying it but not for me
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^What?^^

I was surprised to see just the attachment and no truck.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 pm yeah and it just came out and it's rated 3.2 whats up with that. allot of people rating it low just because they don't like BsM and rthat is not right. a bunch of loser's is what they are...
People don’t like BSM???
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Trace Smith

Post by Trace Smith »

There upset that there wasn’t a new truck with the pack we got what we wanted they should be grateful they made it and the tt pickup can haul really well its all about centering the load on the trailer
PS4
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

This pack looks awesome! Can't wait to test it! 😁
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Very surprised and happy for this mod. But me and my brother noticed a couple things about the trailer with the side extensions. First on his screen the trailer is dirty but on my tv it is still clean while playing multiplayer, and the second thing is we put some small square bales in it and when I got into the truck I noticed it has a capacity bar showing how much it can hold, believe it showed something around 15,000 liters or so if I remember correctly. We had about 30 bales in it and the bar was full. Was wandering what else can you put into this trailer since it has a capacity meter?
Nutterz1ggy

Post by Nutterz1ggy »

I did say a while ago it was the tt but of course people still moan about it, if you dont like it why dont you go and make and then try to upload "better unbranded pick-up" that'll pass testing.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Nutterz1ggy wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:19 pm I did say a while ago it was the tt but of course people still moan about it, if you dont like it why dont you go and make and then try to upload "better unbranded pick-up" that'll pass testing.
:this: *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RetiredEGS

Post by RetiredEGS »

Love this mod I have been waiting a long time for this :) only thing I can say is I cant get the cargo straps to work. In the pics on modhub they are there. Anyone else having this problem
PS4 and PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

RetiredEGS the one with the straps is in the Baling Technology
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I will say it is slightly disappointing it didn't come with a dually truck, not worth reducing the rating at all it's still a great thing for us console players, is there any other difference between the low loader version and the bale version besides straps??
RetiredEGS

Post by RetiredEGS »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:06 pm RetiredEGS the one with the straps is in the Baling Technology
Ah thank you :)
PS4 and PC