South Mountain Creamery hub failed

Stevo0114

Re: South Mountain Creamery hub failed

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi loving the new map but cant seam to switch off the traffic it stays the same whether turned on or off
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:56 pm
1992Tadej1992 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 am "i just want to point out my view of how the complete map should look like"
BsM did an AWESOME! Job on this map..
I wouldn't get too upset lefe1. The same guy also said that Lone Oak would get low ratings because it's unrealistic. :confusednew: Can't make 'em all happy. I'm pretty sure English is not 1992's native language so it may sound worse than what's really being said.

I really don't know.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Just checking but when you turn the lights on at the cow area by the silage pits when you drive by the lights make a shadow reflect when you drive by on a tractor. like the shadow moves when you go by. I never seen another map do that or did I miss something. make it feal real when you drive by the cows with the lighting...
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Mine downloaded properly, got to 100% took a few seconds and was fully downloaded
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:search: I know that this map is based on a real one, but I wonder if the work here is cream and milk at least they have left to have a few units of milk to be able to fill sisterna trucks or something like that to be able to sell I know it is impossible in console but some of the real ingenuity of bsm sacaian I thought that would happen but not only is a map but without much interaction, sussex farm is great has interaction in many places so the map itself is super great and congratulate one more time for this great delivery I love the maps of bsm I hope they get soon the control of removing the fences tend to hinder a little jaajjaa but good there many new things as well as new silos and new models there many new things on this map but still lack interaction there with the cream shop to fill cream and milk, this is difficult in console and I know why that is so abla but is my opinion of this map *thumbsup* :gamer:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:56 pm
1992Tadej1992 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 am
The map have the "mountain" in its description, but you just see the mountains, you cant really feel it. It is just a flat map with ton of non-usable objects that give some life to the map, but it really isnt the most functional and logical map around. Most of the maps lack that.

"i just want to point out my view of how the complete map should look like"
First of all South Mountain Creamery is a real place..A Real Farm NOT a made up map.. and YOU DID NOT DRIVE AROUND THE MAP BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD FIND THAT FIELDS ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING FLAT.. A flat map haha check the map go to all fields and grass fields and walk them.. this map has more hills than a lot of other maps..flat map haha and map lacks. sounds like you didn't even download it. Go bug someone else with your posts...

and if you want a complete map go make one yourself....
BsM did an AWESOME! Job on this map..

Real pic of South Mountain Creamery
I never said that you shouldnt like the map. It is your opinion that i respect it. You should do the same.

And yeah i played the map. I wouldnt dare to criticize the map without actually playing it. Like i said i love the fact how they made the map more alive with A LOT of abandoned vehicles so it doesnt look like ghost city, but an actual environment. But yeah the map lack playable mountainous terrain and some other features... no crane at sawmill for example, which is a must, very few selling points, even less "active", spots at your farm, no train, wooden animals everywhere. Should i continue?

I dunno why is so hard to accept it, that there are people out there with a different taste.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

1992Tadej1992 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:46 pm
I dunno why is so hard to accept it, that there are people out there with a different taste.
So why comment if its not your taste, move on and don't play the map. I have maps that aren't my taste but I don't get on here and put it down. I just move on to another map to play. and I've moved on from this.
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

The map looks first good to me!
Nice shop and good new looking things.

But I don't like those odd shape fields. It's not good for the stupid helper... :mrgreen:

And a absolut no go for me are static animals!

And there is stuttering at the farm. Think because of so much things there or the millions of trees on the map. :hmm:
Sure looks good, but...fps

And there is a strange noise by the two water places with the ducks!
Sounds like a mikrofon in the wind!

Can not turn the traffic off!

Deleted the map after 1 hour or so!

Thats my opinion and the things that are disturbing me.

Who likes it, happy farming!
But not for me!

:hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Finally got it and la terra italica too great maps thanks all the people envolved
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi: