FS 19 Brands

BigC92

Re: FS 19 Brands

Post by BigC92 »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 pm yeah...i can see why the Grimme stuff can begin to be an eyesore..its not bad equipment but it can be really tedious at times. plus we have had it for quite a while now. somine mentioned like fs 13? i havent used any of it since fs 15.
I've used it on fs15, alongside the grimme beet harvester. But yeah i played it on PS3, 13 & 15 but i hated the slot limit, when you first started out, with everything, you had 75 slots to play around with, you couldn't have both harvesters, either one or the other, i know on PC you had way more slots. It was annoying as heck, it was tough decisions that game.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I don’t do potatoes but the one time I did I used that ropa tow behind harvester XD
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I wish they'd give us some older, cheaper equipment to start Potatoes, Sugar Beets and even Sugarcane. They tend to be a late game crop because everything for them is so expensive it's not funny. Cotton is going to be the same way when FS19 drops due to the fact it requires a special harvester. :(
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya, kinda isn’t the best situation but hopefully it will be profitable
My Discord
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Aye, I'm sure it would be profitable. I've learned with FS it's always 1 of 2 things. Either the crop yields little, but sales for an extreme amount (Soybeans for example), or... Yields an extreme amount and sales for little (Sugarcane) which, in the end. Still makes it worth while. With, of course... the exception of Silage Bales. Load a new map, buy a front loader and bale trailer. If ye have the Buyable Bales mod, make millions in just the 1st few hours. It's easy to take advantage of that mod, with the ability to purchase 8 Silage Bales for $15,000 and then turn around and make $50,000 off of them. I have that mod, because it's a life saver with Seasons. Running low on food, playing on hard. Hard times indeed!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

At that point you may as well just use the money cheat mod :lol:
My Discord
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Why download a mod for it? I can just go into My Documents and alter the save file and give myself a trillion. :mrgreen:
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Be nice to see a bigger range of Jcb machinery like the digger with front and rear buckets or some of the big caterpillar tracked vehicles i know they are probs in a game of there own but would be a nice surprise to see them enter fs19
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Caterpillar wouldn’t be to useful until we get dynamic ground same with backhoes
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I just wish we had claas. I would’ve rather had claas over jd but I can only hope with jd being in we can actual American equipment
My Discord
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I honestly want some Lizard Equipment... I know, it's house brand. But, some old school tractors and harvesters to help get started with. Would be nice to have some old school potato, sugar beet and cane harvesters, too. Now that cotton is in the game, I'll throw that specialty harvester in the line of fire on this one as well. We need more equipment for the specialty crops. So little and so expensive.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Idk the tractors I’ve seen so far have the European style hazards signs on them instead of the hazard light bars and I haven’t seen any suitcase weights I don’t think yet I think the jd in the e3 trailer had a front 3 point and pto