Follow me?

MarcusSpinner

Follow me?

Post by MarcusSpinner »

Is there any news on the follow me mod for farming simulator to be seen in farming simulator 19 for concole or maybe a feature to set waypoints for you vehicles. It is still to much work and effort to direct all your vehicles one by one. Sometime you have to drive the same road twice by moving your vehicles a follow me mod would be perfect for this. Also a way the send your work on the road to a certain waypoint would be nice feature to see in the franchise especially for the console when ofcourse playing single player. To much driving not enough farming GIANTS.
Xbox One
BreadedVirus

Re: Follow me?

Post by BreadedVirus »

Id say a big fat no on Follow Me coming to consoles.

It’s a fantastic mod though. Can’t play without it, just like GPS.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
markare

Post by markare »

They said the same thing about seasons. Never say never
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well Lisertan has said numerous times that follow me and GPS mod won't be in FS19 but you never know what the future holds.
markare

Post by markare »

But giants worked with the team to implement it didn't hey not? It made it to console did it not??
So the same thing could happen with course play, it may or may not happen but like everything else only time will tell that's all I was saying, nothing is impossible if you put your mind time and effort into something.
Xb1
Guil

Post by Guil »

More than likely won't though as the required buttons or mouse.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

markare wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 pm But giants worked with the team to implement it didn't hey not? It made it to console did it not??
So the same thing could happen with course play, it may or may not happen but like everything else only time will tell that's all I was saying, nothing is impossible if you put your mind time and effort into something.
Why don’t you put YOUR mind, time and effort into it and start modding, instead of expecting others to do the hard work for you? :this:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guil wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 pm More than likely won't though as the required buttons or mouse.
I dont understand this mouse/keyboard thing. Theres alread a few games on console that on PC had lots of buttons to press. These are Kerbal space program? Train sim world and Elite Dangerous
eric21

Post by eric21 »

markare wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 pm But giants worked with the team to implement it didn't hey not? It made it to console did it not??
It was hard to implememt into the game and only seasons won thenmod competition
markare

Post by markare »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:10 pm

Why don’t you put YOUR mind, time and effort into it and start modding, instead of expecting others to do the hard work for you? :this:
I would if I was actually looking for anything specific. It wasn't me that asked for follow me. I was giving an answer and an example of a so called never going to happen mod, where did I say I wanted the mod?? Where did I say that the mod should be made for console?

Ah shoot, I never mentioned I wanted it, I never mentioned I think it should come to console. What you WILL find I said however is that seasons was another mod that was said to never be available on console yet here we are with it available. I then went on and said that nothing is impossible if you put time effort and hard work into it so the never going to happen attitude that's been flying around for ages in here is null and void as is proven with seasons. I also stated that from what I remember reading was that Giants where talking to the developer of the follow me mod, so for all we know they could be t eh ing to implement it in some shape or form for console compatibility. Time will tell.

Again not once did I request the mod, not once did I say it should be on console. In fact I have never requested any kind of mod because for me personally mods are game breakers because they are available. I use them because they are handy enough to reach on console. I then lose interest in the game because I can't go back to a plain run of the mill save, I'm always looking for better game play options. I still play the game but not as invested as I would be if it was unmodded, again that's ME personally, I'm not saying mods should stop, each person has their play style and enjoyment, my enjoyment is ruined by myself and I have no one else to blame.

Now to wait and see how much of this post you butcher to try and make it look like I said something else I didn't.
Xb1
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

markare wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:31 am I also stated that from what I remember reading was that Giants where talking to the developer of the follow me mod, [..]
You remember wrong. - I and Giants Software have never had such talks regarding consoles and the mods I have made.

The only communication I've had directly with Giants, have been through their ModHub - when they QA tested the mods I've published there - and a few reminder emails many months ago (which I have yet to do something about.)

To the original poster (and others): Let us just be patient and wait to see what Giants Software officially states they have put into FS19.
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

@markare
what you are remembering is Giants talking to the guys making Courseplay about helping them getting the mod to work in FS19 as soon as possible. That was a tidbit of info during Farmcon, or thats where i heard it the first time.
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

eric21 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:51 pm
Guil wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 pm More than likely won't though as the required buttons or mouse.
I dont understand this mouse/keyboard thing. Theres alread a few games on console that on PC had lots of buttons to press. These are Kerbal space program? Train sim world and Elite Dangerous
im not sure of the control on a console but follow me uses like 6 different modified key control to control movement for offset, hiring, and some other things. If consoles already has seasons on, and their controls is already set to a modifier then you are rapidly running out of buttons on a controller.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
markare

Post by markare »

My mistake about reading giants where in talks. I got confused with course play and follow me. But my original post still stands never say never, stranger things have happened.
Xb1
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

markare wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:32 pm My mistake about reading giants where in talks. I got confused with course play and follow me. But my original post still stands never say never, stranger things have happened.
I am with you, my friend, I think what you think and I will stay positive and hope that things will only happen and that is not why you need to worry, and the first person was wrong to tell you to modify your if you want a pat this friend is pathetic and that because he is in PC and he cares a piece of mine if there is a new mod in console takes care and measures your comments before attacking a person, and an apology guil but
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: