Fs19 multiplayer?

Kulpio

Fs19 multiplayer?

Post by Kulpio »

I am a lifelong shooter player but last year I play fs17 because I enjoy simulators and games where you start from nothing and accrue wealth etc.

Anyway I managed to get a couple of my shooter friends to play and they enjoyed it. I mean me and my friend spent 6 hours ploughing the fields before we realised you can get workers to do it...
But what we really want is the ability to share farms. We aren't serious enough to play this game a farm each, we like playing multiplayer and coop games. Will Fs19 have the ability to both own one farm and come and go as we please and also play together? Share wealth etc. It would be a lot more enjoyable as before friends wouldn't earn anything from helping me on my farm...

It would be an awesome feature to get casual players from other genres to play.
Gimli54

Re: Fs19 multiplayer?

Post by Gimli54 »

If I remember correctly lis said the way it works for multiplayer will be if you want it to be competitive and a challenges between multiple farms you can do so but if you want to instead simply work together and help each other you can do that with (I think he said it was a togable mp feature) and also this I’m not 100% sure on but maybe also pay your friends for work they completed for you like I said I’m not certain I’m not certain on that
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

The cooperative 16 player multi will still be there, what will be added is a way to play against eachother with 4-8 players, where everyone owns his land, machinery and money.

So,you finally can have it both ways i guess, good times ahead.
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
Dignplow

Post by Dignplow »

My question is on multiplayer will it STOP FREEZING MY GAME when another player is coming in.. He is catching up with me not the other way around. I can attest to lots of time waiting for people to load in.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That likely won't change much. Lots of information has to be synced both ways.