About FS 19 pre-order

faruk9154

About FS 19 pre-order

Post by faruk9154 »

Is it reasonable to order the game now? if so, why? I'm undecided right now. :confusednew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
eric21

Re: About FS 19 pre-order

Post by eric21 »

Its up to you, we cant make choices for you
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm Its up to you, we cant make choices for you
I just wanted to get opinions.
Specialt

Post by Specialt »

It would depend on whether you see something you like or not. For me, I like the direction it is going already, as well as the graphics. I just bought the heavy equipment bundle to play the game in more of a true sim fashion and picking up FS19 seemed like the next most obvious thing.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Specialt wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:41 pm It would depend on whether you see something you like or not. For me, I like the direction it is going already, as well as the graphics. I just bought the heavy equipment bundle to play the game in more of a true sim fashion and picking up FS19 seemed like the next most obvious thing.
I'm in love with this game. I will definitely take this game. However, I was hesitant to place an order very early. Heavy Equipment Bundle?
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

It's a steering wheel, peddles and a side panel.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

CombineBert wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:42 pm It's a steering wheel, peddles and a side panel.
I understand. Enjoy it.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

The problem for me is red dead redemption 2 is coming out around the same time, so I'm undecided.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
markare

Post by markare »

I'm the same, but I'm pre ordering red dead next pay day and get fs19 when it's available, that way I will have both. Wasn't going to pre order red dead but seen rockstar video today and it literally made me salivate.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

markare wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:24 am ...Wasn't going to pre order red dead but seen rockstar video today and it literally made me salivate.
^^this^^

I was so deadset on fs19, but after that video, I'm unsure.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 am
markare wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:24 am ...Wasn't going to pre order red dead but seen rockstar video today and it literally made me salivate.
^^this^^

I was so deadset on fs19, but after that video, I'm unsure.
Which video?
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Perhaps the most important question you should ask yourself is the following:

"What will [you] gain by ordering now?"

If you are after the pre-order bonuses, they typically remain available up until the day before release.
If it comes down to cash-flow, consider what you might otherwise do with the funds between now and release (4 months away, btw), and what other funds may become available.

For me - I will likely pre-order the game (for the bonus content), but won't actually commit the funds until the week prior to release. If they had better bonus content offered for those who pre-ordered earlier, then I would consider giving them my money sooner :)
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

wait for pre-order deals, there already was on on Gamesplanet (-10% on preorder), and there will be more i guess.
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm Perhaps the most important question you should ask yourself is the following:

"What will [you] gain by ordering now?"

If you are after the pre-order bonuses, they typically remain available up until the day before release.
If it comes down to cash-flow, consider what you might otherwise do with the funds between now and release (4 months away, btw), and what other funds may become available.

For me - I will likely pre-order the game (for the bonus content), but won't actually commit the funds until the week prior to release. If they had better bonus content offered for those who pre-ordered earlier, then I would consider giving them my money sooner :)
You're right. I think so. I will do it like that.