oberlausitz - great map for an old timer

RODHA

Re: oberlausitz - great map for an old timer

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:52 am What kind of equipment is everyone running on this map?
Fendt 1050 and Challenger MT875E and no they are not too big for the map. May be a bit but not too much :biggrin2: besides more HP never hurts.
PS5 / FS22
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

redglasses wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:52 am What kind of equipment is everyone running on this map?
Kept most of the starting equipment.

Fiatagri 180-90

Fendt 500 Vario

Man hooklift (joskin pack)

And replaced the case Harvester with an MF27
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have the Schluter and Fendt 800 favourit for the high hopes and low cost and the old Massey harvester. And the old faithful Joskin 3 point tipper.
torstein

Post by torstein »

I absolutely love this map. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of some really small potato harvesting equipment. The smallest in game equipment feels just a bit too big for this map. Anyone know of a small potato harvester? I've searched a lot of mod-pages without any luck.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

torstein wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm ... Anyone know of a small potato harvester? I've searched a lot of mod-pages without any luck.
Akpil Bulwa 2:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=103745
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
torstein

Post by torstein »

Thanks a lot! Don't know how I missed it. Off to harvest som potatoes then :)
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

The little Bulwa is a little unruly, but I like it.

BTW: In Oberlausitz I use 2x Deutz Fahr 6.xx for the fields (plow: Weba 6M with 10km/h but 6 meter! Seed: ITS-Lemken-Azurit-Hybrid), 1x Massey Ferguson 399 Turbo (with frontloader for the animal support) and 2x Deutz D80 for grass/hay with the classic Equipment and the Little New Holland with 5,7m-equipment.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I love the mf 600c for all my maps with the front loader and thee manure fork. that way I can carry two pallets of seed and fertilizer at one time. Schluter is second and the valtra n series suomo 100. I got this mod from giants and it always comes up last in my selection of tractors. l love the mf 27 combine. I will get the duetz d80. doing contract work it is fun to use the d80 and the wooden slurry wagon. this is a really fun map. it's interfering my life after games. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Really enjoy this map! But I have to admit something.. In the list of locations where you can sell crops etc. There is listed a "Gartnerei" .

I just can't seem to find it? It is not a big deal at all, just curious if its hidden for me somewhere (lol). I figured it may only be available for PC?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Any news on the egss? :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yes, a few respawn after picking the visible ones. I get down from 60 eggs to 40 ...
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Aholz89 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:18 am Really enjoy this map! But I have to admit something.. In the list of locations where you can sell crops etc. There is listed a "Gartnerei" .

I just can't seem to find it? It is not a big deal at all, just curious if its hidden for me somewhere (lol). I figured it may only be available for PC?
What does that one buy? The straw, slurry and manure sell points are all in the same location but have 3 locations on the list. Not sure if this is one of them.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

When my sun flowers and corn / maize is ready to harvest them, they look like they dries up. ? Somebody else with this map feature?
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 am
What does that one buy? The straw, slurry and manure sell points are all in the same location but have 3 locations on the list. Not sure if this is one of them.
If I remember correctly it's just manure, but you may be on to something.

According to the list there is three (?) Places where you can sell manure, BGA, Barn and Gartnerei. Was just curious if someone else have been looking for it. Guess I'll have to play some more :D
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ltl.vamp wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:20 am When my sun flowers and corn / maize is ready to harvest them, they look like they dries up. ? Somebody else with this map feature?
I failed with corn, I planted it in the 2 ‘spare’ fields by 9 & 10. Planted in the right window and temp, they grew to 33% then stopped. Oddly haven’t withered yet and the is deep snow half covering them on the last day of winter 😲