DLC's moving into FS19

BigC92

Re: DLC's moving into FS19

Post by BigC92 »

^ theres a reason for that, i watched a YouTube video/clip where this person went and had a mini interview with Giants someone from Giants, and he said the American map in the base game will have huge fields, and the other map will have all sorts of sized fields, not the Platinum Edition map, but the other one, BUT that is the reason why, that i could come up with.
IanM

Post by IanM »

I hope the Kuhn DLC makes it over, its my go to for just about everything! I also hope that they update it to include the pipe from the front seed box to the sower. (like they have on the Valderstad set up-)

It would be great if ALL the DLC's one has paid for are patched at least so you can still use the things you have paid for.....
eric21

Post by eric21 »

U been sleeping?
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Glad to see they’re including a lot of big bud stuff thank you giants, I wonder if we’ll still have the big buds themselves
drb

Post by drb »

IanM wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:59 am I hope the Kuhn DLC makes it over, its my go to for just about everything! I also hope that they update it to include the pipe from the front seed box to the sower. (like they have on the Valderstad set up-)

It would be great if ALL the DLC's one has paid for are patched at least so you can still use the things you have paid for.....
Some of it is already confirmed, silly. :smileynew: I see no reason why not all of Kuhn unless they've discontinued some of the models in the real world or some such reason.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 pm Glad to see they’re including a lot of big bud stuff thank you giants, I wonder if we’ll still have the big buds themselves
I would imagine the Big Buds will be in base game... Why else would you need the lifter from the Big Bud DLC??
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
drb

Post by drb »

CattleMan wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:36 am
Gimli54 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 pm Glad to see they’re including a lot of big bud stuff thank you giants, I wonder if we’ll still have the big buds themselves
I would imagine the Big Buds will be in base game... Why else would you need the lifter from the Big Bud DLC??
To make 3 point equipment behave as trailed equipment. Good point though.