DLC's moving into FS19

GothicKing13

Re: DLC's moving into FS19

Post by GothicKing13 »

The merger... that's the really, really expensive rake, right? I haven't used it all the much. Love the style, look and the way it works. But, I work bigger fields when it comes to grass. I play with Seasons, so I need A LOT of hay/silage for animals, etc... So, I have the cheaper... yet, bigger rake.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Thing with the merger is you can essentially double the working width if you know what your doing
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I want to play around with the whole pack, rake, balers, wrappers, the whole 9 yards.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Ah, yes... that is true, red. But, I haven't played with it enough to fully see what it's capable of and figure out all of it's little quirks. Making a new save here in a bit... will give it a shot when I start upgrading, after I have a wee bit o' money. :)
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It looks like we wint be getting Brent auger wagons, since we know elmers manufacturing auger wagon isnin fs19
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Awe, I hope we do though. FS17 my setup... CASE IH: Field Work - Valtra: Grass Work and New Holland: Animal Care. I love those red auger wagons. Not much a fan of JD, but the green Elmers wagon would be alright for me if I decide to run the Deere's for Field Work.

I think I have OCD when it comes to this game... I tend to (not intentionally) color coordinate everything. Sigh. lol
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I really hope the Kuhn pack makes it. If you use the merger right it makes baling so much quicker although the big m means I don't use it as much.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yeah, that Big M is nice! I downloaded it as soon as I seen it available. Been using it since.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya the big m is nice. The Brent wagon might still be in the game.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I vote for: kuhn dlc, ropa dlc and platinum addon. And hope JBC returns..

And hope we also getting the new holland TX 34
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I can live with not having the exact stuff from big bud but I want stuff in the same size range ie stuff that is 18m and something around 24m wise that and the subsoiler would be appreciated as well Ropa I’ve never used but since it adds more to potatoes Ik there are probably others would would appreciate it and Kuhn was a very popular one
drb

Post by drb »

Gimli54 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 am I can live with not having the exact stuff from big bud but I want stuff in the same size range ie stuff that is 18m and something around 24m wise that and the subsoiler would be appreciated as well Ropa I’ve never used but since it adds more to potatoes Ik there are probably others would would appreciate it and Kuhn was a very popular one
Well, we do know now that Bednar will be in FS19, so I'd definitely think the 18m cultivator would make it.

Seed Hawk is a Vaderstad brand, which has consistently been in FS games for a while (At least since 13. Since the beginning? Anyone know?), so the toolbar and air cart should make it, perhaps in Vaderstad colors this time.

Great Plains was also in FS17 before the DLC, albeit with one small seeder, but I haven't seen any information that indicates any base game equipment, and thus brands, will not make it, so I have high hopes for the YP-2425A. If it was dropped, I'd hope a suitable replacement would be included, since that seeder has the unique function of sowing all seed types.

Flexi-Coil is a subsidiary of Case New Holland, which has been FS's bread and butter - I'd expect it to stay as much as the Seed Hawk.

As for Hatzenbichler's cultivator, Grégoire Besson's plow and lifter, Agrisem's subsoiler, and Brochard's manure spreader, I don't think we have much idea one way or the other. Does anyone know whether any of these companies are subsidiaries of larger corporations that might be appearing?

One thing to keep in mind is this: I'm fairly certain no license is needed to give away free content, as there is no profit to be made. There have been John Deere tractors on the Modhub. There are Claas tractors on the Modhub, and I don't think Claas is licensed for FS19 either. Not all content will be included with FS19, but it may well all be released on Modhub. Giants have themselves released equipment from brands that did not appear in FS17 on Modhub - the Marshall trailers for example.

As for default content, the only one I actually think will not appear is the Brent overloader. I don't see it being included because the Elmer's overloader fills exactly the same niche of a high capacity, optionally tracked auger wagon.

As far as other DLC goes, I would be surprised if Kuhn was not included as a brand. Like Vaderstad, it has been in FS for a long time.

We also know Estancia Lapacho, and sugar cane presumably, are in, so much of the relevant equipment would be expected. I don't know about Stara, since that isn't directly relevant to sugar cane, but it'd be a major mistake not to include Brazilian equipment for a South American map.

ROPA - no idea.

EDIT: The Kuhn Deltis 1302 MEA3 sprayer is in FS19. I see no reason to include some but not all of the Kuhn content, so it's probably all there.
nasenber

Post by nasenber »

Väderstad was a dlc in Late fs13.
"Kühe sind meine Leidenschaft "
(Charles Dickens)
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Looks like atleast part of the Kuhn DLC is carried over.
drb

Post by drb »

Hatzenbichler, Grégoire Besson, Agrisem, Flexi-Coil, and Seed Hawk (in Vaderstad livery) equipment from Big Bud are now confirmed for those that don't know. Looks like Giants wanted to reassure us that large equipment is now standard for FS based on the recent updates to the equipment listings.