Sugestion to Giants

Cerionh

Sugestion to Giants

Post by Cerionh »

Hello community.
Today i read on Facebook page: Farming Simulator Community that the modder Nomadwolf has died of Cancer. I want to sugest that Giants Software can make some kind of recognition for this guy on the FS19. The mods designers like him and others make this game awesome and unique for that reason i want to Giants to consider this idea.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 61583
lefe1

Re: Sugestion to Giants

Post by lefe1 »

That's sad and he was young...condolences to the family......but he doesn't have any mods on modhub so why would giants recognize him in fs19/ I don't want to sound like a bad guy. but I never heard of him until now..
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yes that is sad news.
However Id have to agree though the only way that Giants would know certain modder's is by using the Giant's mod hub. This is the only place that Gaint's can talk to the modders about their mod's, since that the mods have to be tested. Third party site's just go unnoticed. The only plus is you get to go pass the testing stage and no need to worry about licensing.
PS4
PS5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That is very sad news indeed. Maybe a modder can make a memorial for him, and upload it to the mod hub as a placeable. All proceeds could go to his family, or a charity of their choice.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer