new farm

blackiecat

new farm

Post by blackiecat »

Been on Oakfield farm England normal mode over a thousand hours doing well made 4 million arable only, moved onto Gwendowr map Wales, is it possible to move 2 million of that profit to the new farm so Oakfield has 2 million as well, I want to run the 2 maps side by side as if I bought the new farm, the tractors and the like would be all new as I sold all the stuff in the welsh map when I started that would arable only as well any help thanks
this_is_gav

Re: new farm

Post by this_is_gav »

As you're on PC you can edit the careerSavegame.xml file in your Documents > My Games > FarmingSimulator2017 > savegame1 [change the number accordingly] > careerSavegame.xml file.

Open the file in a text editor (Notepad or better still Notepad++) and change the line <money>4000000</money> (around line 66) to reflect the new number.

Obviously you'll have to save the Gwenddwr save before you can change the money for that save too.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Thanks for the info thought that's you had to do as I had to change the speed of my combine it was doing 20 mph cutting oil seed rape that Welsh map look good small field though
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

I use a mod called external account you can find it on here under beta