Fs facebook

eric21

Fs facebook

Post by eric21 »

Anyone been on the FB page of FS? Never seen so many posts that are so rude. Giants post JD video and the map, and they are like at war
44mfarmall

Re: Fs facebook

Post by 44mfarmall »

The comments are the same on their YouTube channel. Haven't seen their FB page yet don't know if I want to read anymore negative and rude comments.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
oolykee

Post by oolykee »

Unfortunately that is the reality. I try to explain in my videos that it's amazing how much FS19 is changed compared to FS17.

They have a right to be unhappy as we have a right to ignore that.

Live and let live.

I really am happy knowing that in 3 months time this game will be out and that Giants will do amazing work!

Go Giants, go! :D
Check out our channel:
https://goo.gl/EUTkLW

New video every day.
Here is the newest one:
https://goo.gl/SrBkQ1

Check out our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Oolykee-Gaming ... 843882487/
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

And somebody told, here in the Forum, the comments are negative in the forum and it is better to listen to the people at "new media" ...
... I think, in a forum the comments are more constructive, because we came here to discuss. They should listen to us forum people.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

True that, the forum... it can be heated at times, but... still full of caring people with civic conversations and constructive feedback. Though, we may not always agree with each other. But, if everything was perfect, the world would be boring! :)
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Agree with you guys , the variety of people on this forum make it great to be a part of it ,ask any question and it will be answered accurately, eventually, the depth of technical and practical knowledge available on here is fantastic, the range of players ages again is a real advantage, seeing how opinions can vary on the simplest of things. Even the guys who moan and whine about everything help to bring the rest of us together and there is always someone smarter than they are to put them back in their place. GIANTS listen to their players that's what makes this game so great *thumbsup*
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Oh and I forgot to mention of you want to know anything about Tacos I can recommend a go to guy :lol:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I have to avoid the FS Facebook page and try to avoid the youtube comments. This forum is a breath of fresh air as far as the overall mood.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

other than this forum and a couple others where most of the people in general are amiable... I find that most of the great unwashed are disappointing c**t's when it comes to "social" settings..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I feel like half the people on yt comments are just there to bash the game because it’s missing one feature they really wanted
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I check the Facebook regularly, but rarely read any comments because of this