CALLING ALL MODDERS

Dignplow

CALLING ALL MODDERS

Post by Dignplow »

http://www.loftness.com/build-and-price/grain-bagging

Seems grain bagging is turning into a bigger and bigger deal. Thats a link to a top notch system for 300-500 foot bags. Any of you top notch modders though about it :)
Derplodactyl

Re: CALLING ALL MODDERS

Post by Derplodactyl »

It has been done once that I know of.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I use it in this episode of lone oak farm. I have no other crop storage on this map until I 'unlock' the cow farm and silos. Its a little janky to get setup and is kinda picky but overall it works well and I like it for what it is.

Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Whoa nice videos fcdrifter13.

You just earned a subscriber.
Dignplow

Post by Dignplow »

Great vid and I was reading articles and watching RL vids. The tractor actually moves forward I think he said at .61 mph so u just set your feeder vehicle speed. Tractor does not need a driver its so slow. They hold up to about 15000 bushels on a 300 footer. You cut them to drain them. I did some research and nobody makes reusable ones. Cost of a 300 foot one is about 975 bucks for the bag.
mattbrun12

Post by mattbrun12 »

We used to have one, you put the tractor in neutral and the force of the grain in the bag pushes the tractor forward. There are brakes on the bagger that control how much force it takes to move forward. The unloader then uses hydraulics to rotate the drum the bag raps around and pulls the tractor backwards as it unloads. basically the only use of the tractor is PTO and steering.
FS19 / PC
Dignplow

Post by Dignplow »

It sounds like a pretty sweet system. Only thing i wish it was is reuseable thats alot of plastic to waste
mattbrun12

Post by mattbrun12 »

That was one reason we got rid of it, the cost of having to buy a new bag every time made it cost too much to do. But because of rodents/wildlife chewing through it and the way you have to unload it, it would be pretty hard to figure out a reusable one.
FS19 / PC