*$#%§* friendly Modhub in FS19

MrSquealypig

*$#%§* friendly Modhub in FS19

Post by MrSquealypig »

I'm not a real farmer, so please excuse my ignorance, but I was wondering how hard it would be to have the modhub be separated into the same categories as the in-game store.

There are quite a few implements I've seen with little to no description and I have no idea what they actually are for.

I suppose I could just download everything and go looking for it, but I was wondering if anyone else would like things organized better in the modhub.

It would also make it easier to compare all the mods available in a certain category (e.g. cultivators) to pick the best one for your needs.
Fobok

Re: *$#%§* friendly Modhub in FS19

Post by Fobok »

I would absolutely love that.
Dignplow

Post by Dignplow »

Agreed it is a bit chaotic in the modhub
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

As a suggestion , what I do is come here and visit the mods page, some have videos to watch and a bigger description with photos to help decide if you want that mod.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
crash

Post by crash »

The store gets more interactive and streamlined in fs19, so i think the modhub will see the same changes, atleast the streamlined part. Just more sorting options would help a lot :)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Beastofwar

Post by Beastofwar »

Actually not only the categories schould be sorted, many mods do not even have proper describtions what a piece of machinery actually does. Most of the time it's pretty straightforward and obvious, but there are some of which function i only found out about hooking them up on a hitch or PTO. That is ofc rediculous, who IRL would ever buy something without knowing what it's function is :-)))
Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

seasons mod let's you buy equipment and test it and sell it withing half an hour without charging you for it. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode