Starting from scratch.

Bungle

Starting from scratch.

Post by Bungle »

Just watched Daggerwin start a new game with nothing £0. Any way I can achieve this on console? I understand I’ll always have “my fields” but I can avoid those.......
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Farmer Foley

Re: Starting from scratch.

Post by Farmer Foley »

As far as I know no you cant on console, Daggerwin normally plays on PC so can edit the log, the only way i can think of is to keep selling stuff lower than you buy it for to reduce your money or buy a couple of fields after selling your equipment..there must be a away to get to almost £0..hope that gives you some ideas
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

You mean all equipment as well as money ? Sell everything and buy a placeable. Sell that. Repeat until nothing left.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

yep or either sell all equipment but leave enough to buy a chainsaw or have nothing..and buy a field or two , that would use a big chunk then do what you said untill you get to the figure you want..i dont think you would get to 0 but close enough for what you are looking for.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Just make bad decisions like me- I always seem to end up with no money and nothing to show for it :(

If you didn't keep getting stung for maintenance I'd be inclined to buy some big machines and then leave them in precarious positions- did you see the old tractor "stuck" in the mud on Sussex?!! Loved that.

Or use all your money to buy manure and leave nice steaming piles around the map !
FS17 on XBone
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Buy trees that's what I do
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Ooohhh, ok. Thank you. We’ve got an iMac but it’s a “NFZ”...... but that’s a bargaining chip in “needing” an Xbox X to run FS19 :-)
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I usually wind up with half a million in debt every year from expanding so there's no reason you can't drain your account to zero in no time. Just buy and sell a quadtrac a bunch of times.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

Easiest way is to lease and give back. Because when playing with seasons you have an half hour testing time. You get back what you pay for it!

The Tera dos cost nearly 50000$ to lease.

So lease and give back till you have no money.

:hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^^Oh duh! Forgot about that feature even though I use it to test equipment all the time.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

I find myself buying stuff , using it , then selling it before my 30 mins are up. This helps my money stretch on hard seasons playthrough not having to pay for leasing or unused equipment laying around